Sign The Petition To Support Ted Nugent

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
TedExpandable550.jpg

Go to this link if you want to support Ted Nugent.

I expect liberals to complain to the mods.....but this not an advertizement. I'm not doing this for money. This is to stop Obama from stepping all over our freedoms.

THE I-STAND-WITH-TED-NUGENT PETITION

I would not support him for ANYTHING outside of working in a rendering plant. Plus, he'd take votes from Romney.

Two marriages, an affair with his court appointed ward, one out of wedlock child; claims he doesn't drink, but frequently "slips" and admits it....a NEW moral authority, that's for sure.

Two marriages, an affair with his court appointed ward, one out of wedlock child; claims he doesn't drink, but frequently "slips" and admits it....a NEW moral authority, that's for sure.

I hope you don't want me to pick between Ted and Obama on who is more moral.

It's an easy choice. :muahaha:

Ted doesn't steal from the Treasury, he didn't spend $5,000,000,000,000,000.00 and have nothing to show for it, he didn't sell us out to the Russians, he isn't causing race-riots in Sanford and all over the country, he didn't put a hiring freeze in the DOD to the point we're hollowed out, he didn't turn our space program over to Russia, he doesn't support Islamic Fundamentalists and help them overthrow foreign governments, etc. The list goes on and on.

:hmpf:

TedExpandable550.jpg

Go to this link if you want to support Ted Nugent.

I expect liberals to complain to the mods.....but this not an advertizement. I'm not doing this for money. This is to stop Obama from stepping all over our freedoms.

THE I-STAND-WITH-TED-NUGENT PETITION

What did he actually mean by that statement?

And he is not a rock star. A rock wannabe maybe...

I think he wanted to say "Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death".

Ted gets a little extreme when it comes to being an American.

Damnit!

You nutters and your choices! Nugent.................Imus. Which is the more pronounced asshole? Both nutters.....................both racists.....................both too old for what they do.........................both wanna be cowboys........................fucking choices.

The guy is an admitted draft dodger.

Why is it that no one cares about that as long as he keeps saying conservative shit?

Forum List

Back