Once Romney knew about the dogs problems

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
on the top of the roof - he took corrective measures. Got the dog off the roof and cleaned up the mess.

Or is the left suggesting that Romney deliberately put the dog on the roof to let him suffer?

KFD2.jpg

At least its out in the open before the Nov 2012 election - unlike the Dirty Tricks revelation about Bushs ancient DUI that was leaked days before theNov 2000 election.

on the top of the roof - he took corrective measures. Got the dog off the roof and cleaned up the mess.

Or is the left suggesting that Romney deliberately put the dog on the roof to let him suffer?

Deliberately...doubtful, but he did deliberately say the dog loved it.

I do not want that man running this country. He made his fortune destroying american companies, and laughed about it.

Here's the thing moron. I don't speak for anyone but myself. My question is why Mr. Etch-a-Sketch would put a family pet on a roof rack. Is that too complex for your simple mind?

Here's the thing moron. I don't speak for anyone but myself. My question is why Mr. Etch-a-Sketch would put a family pet on a roof rack. Is that too complex for your simple mind?

Maybethe dog was suffocatingin a cramped car with a bunch of kids................

Forum List

Back