Sick: Democrats politicize hurricane Dorian

Hoping for disaster because you dislike the president is sick...

Is it politicizing to point out a serious issue? Trump raided FEMA funds at the start of the hurricane season. What the hell was he thinking?
There is enough money for FEMA and to deal with the invasion at the southern border.

SICK: Democrats Politicize Hurricane Dorian
“You never want a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it’s an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.” — Rahm Emanuel, Barack Obama’s chief of staff

Oh and we should be shocked these pig losers are nothing but a shame to the human race.......
Democrats are not citizens or even people, they are monsters.

That is why civil war is inevitable.

Is it politicizing to point out a serious issue? Trump raided FEMA funds at the start of the hurricane season. What the hell was he thinking?
Trump didn't take a dime from the Hurricane relief present.

1. You knew that and you're a liar.

2. You're a useful idiot following talking points.

3. You're just an idiot.

Hoping for disaster because you dislike the president is sick...
It is fun to see you and mind wars twit and twat around. You guys and trump should be great friends with great ideas like nuking hurricanes. Does it hurt to be so stupid? I am amazed at the fringes these days. I am not sure which is worse the left or right fringe. Between this horse ashit and the thread on how men are punishing the me too movement by ignoring women idiocy abounds. I need one of those hats that sais "Just shut the fuck up and go fishing!"

“You never want a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it’s an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.” — Rahm Emanuel, Barack Obama’s chief of staff

Oh and we should be shocked these pig losers are nothing but a shame to the human race.......

So, we should ignore how Trump has responded to a hurricane in Puerto Rico. We are supposed to just forget it?

It was your fat assed buddy Trump that politicizes this when he lies about Puerto Rico recovery costs & lies & fights with a Mayor.

So fuck you.
I

There is enough money for FEMA and to deal with the invasion at the southern border.
No there isn’t

Let’s hope our President doesn’t get caught short
Mr BIG SPENDER Trump will just force Congress to give more tax dollars... make it like it is Congress that won't fund those hurt in hurricanes... even though they already funded the help but the crooked big spender, stole it.... he'll put it on them.... he's never to blame!!

So, we should ignore how Trump has responded to a hurricane in Puerto Rico. We are supposed to just forget it?

It was your fat assed buddy Trump that politicizes this when he lies about Puerto Rico recovery costs & lies & fights with a Mayor.

So fuck you.
I

Puerto Rico was a mess because of the demcorats who ran the island...who have now been arrested for crimes they have committed.........they stole money from the victims of that hurricane you moron.

So fuck you.
I

Puerto Rico was a mess because of the demcorats who ran the island...who have now been arrested for crimes they have committed.........they stole money from the victims of that hurricane you moron.

Trump claims we distributed 92 billion in Puerto Rico. That is a big fucking lie. But you love how Trump lies.

So why did Trump lie about this?

13 billion has actually been spent.

But nooooooooooo, that is not political.

Funny when Bush fucked up the Katrina response, you assfucks blamed it on Democrats too.

If Puerto Rico is stealing federal funds, then your fat asssed Trump should sent in the DOJ.

No there isn’t

Let’s hope our President doesn’t get caught short
Mr BIG SPENDER Trump will just force Congress to give more tax dollars... make it like it is Congress that won't fund those hurt in hurricanes... even though they already funded the help but the crooked big spender, stole it.... he'll put it on them.... he's never to blame!!

Depends who gets hurt

Our President already signaled he was not going to provide aid to Puerto Rico

He was giving praise to the officials in Florida......there is an election coming and Puerto Rico doesn’t vote

So fuck you.
I

Trump claims we distributed 92 billion in Puerto Rico. That is a big fucking lie. But you love how Trump lies.

So why did Trump lie about this?

13 billion has actually been spent.

But nooooooooooo, that is not political.

Funny when Bush fucked up the Katrina response, you assfucks blamed it on Democrats too.

If Puerto Rico is stealing federal funds, then your fat asssed Trump should sent in the DOJ.

The democrats in charge of Puerto Rico were arrested by the Feds....for stealing that money...you moron.

There is no INVASION FUCKING IMBECILE! You eat up propaganda as if it's manna!

Southwest Border Migration FY 2019 | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

If 50,000+ people crossing the border illegally PER MONTH is not an invasion, then what is it? A fucking dinner party?
Migration.

Forum List

Back