Shower Time Questions...

When I shower I usually:

• Wash from top to toes and not skipping anywhere enroute.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Wash from top to toes, skip the middle areas until last.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Hot spots first, then everything else.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Everything else and then hot spots.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ass and arm pits and then get the hell out of there!

• What's a shower?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
There is nothing that feels as good as a hot shower before bed and a shower in the morning when you wake up. One gets you all comfy and ready for slumber land and the other gets you wide-eyed and bushy tailed. I'm wondering though. When you shower, is there a set routine for what gets washed and when? Do you go from top to bottom or skip around hitting spots here and there? I have a very set routine and pattern. I go from top to toes skipping the middle until last. How about you? Take the simple poll.

There is nothing that feels as good as a hot shower before bed and a shower in the morning when you wake up. One gets you all comfy and ready for slumber land and the other gets you wide-eyed and bushy tailed. I'm wondering though. When you shower, is there a set routine for what gets washed and when? Do you go from top to bottom or skip around hitting spots here and there? I have a very set routine and pattern. I go from top to toes skipping the middle until last. How about you? Take the simple poll.

What's a shower? Washing?

Forum List

Back