Shouldn't Tax Reform Legislation be proposed only by........?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Shouldn't Tax Reform Legislation be proposed only by........folks who are willing to OPENLY share their own tax returns?

Just a simple question to ponder.

(promises made should be promises kept.)

• Banned
Show us yours, everyone could use a good laugh.

i PROMISE that as soon as I run for president, I will show my tax returns.......of course, if I'm not under one of those audits that take years.

• Banned
Poor little snowflakes.
Have you ever seen anybody as desperate to tear down and destroy a Republican President?

Showing one's tax returns as president means "destruction"??? Really???

Shouldn't Tax Reform Legislation be proposed only by........folks who are willing to OPENLY share their own tax returns?

Just a simple question to ponder.

(promises made should be promises kept.)
It should be proposed by people who pay taxes and contribute, not by those who only take, like the leftist crybabies.

Poor little snowflakes.
Have you ever seen anybody as desperate to tear down and destroy a Republican President?

Showing one's tax returns as president means "destruction"??? Really???
To hysterical snowflakes, of course. They're looking for anything they can use to pretend he's a horrible, bad person, and fool others into maybe believing them.

Are you actually pretending you didn't know that? :rolleyes-41:

He promised that if he became president, he would close the tax loopholes he benefited from for over 20 years. Above all else, hold him accountable for this promise.

To hysterical snowflakes, of course. They're looking for anything they can use to pretend he's a horrible, bad person, and fool others into maybe believing them.

When dealing with a right wing moron.....like you......the questions have to boiled down to "yes" or "no" responses......So,here:

Did Trump PROMISE to release his tax returns....Yes or No?
Has Trump RELEASED his tax returns..................Yes or No?

See, LittleBrain how simple it is?????.............LOL

Forum List

Back