Should welfare recipients be allowed to breed?

some days you are such a mouth breather

as long as he is not a mouth breeder on welfare, that's ok.
03-moth-07.jpg

but even worse are cuckoo catfish on welfare, who get other fish to breed their cuckoo catfish offspring in their mouth.

and the worst is, you cannot eat catfish without going to hell.

:evil:

Uh oh..going to hell here.

Um..is there any way to like renounce my eating of catfish to get in good wit' the big guy?

( Damn that catfish and it's flavor! )

there is a way, become a catholic. and repent on your deathbed.

We should make it law that the first requirement to receiving welfare is you have undergo a hysterectomy or vasectomy. You’d see a lot less Anchor Babies and other undesirables. Any children they do have should be put into state run orphanages in a military school type environment. These children should be prepared to serve on the front lines of any war our government starts to win cheap labor and free natural resources.

All Welfare recipients should be made to work for the government picking crops or any other menial labor jobs that they can physically perform. Win, Win they get free food and housing and we get an army and the crops picked. For the one's who refuse to go along, they get a free lobotomy. It's their manifest destination.

:eusa_clap:

Last edited:
They should be offered a cash bonus (voluntary, of course) to come in and get a free spaying or neuterization.

I think we ought to just castrate all the men, fathers of welfare children, throw them in debtor's prison, too, until they work off all those dollars we spent feeding their child.

They won't have any more kids if we castrate them. While we're at it, let's castrate ALL men. We won't have any more welfare kids if we castrate all the guys!

That's what I'd support as a final solution to welfare.
:eek:

You first!

Anyone that goes after my nuts with a sharp knife, better bring some help.

It's a clear conflict of interest. They are not stakeholders when they are taking and not giving, and their breeding reflects it. They should not be able to breed. Two clarifications:

1) I am talking about all forms of welfare, including social security and medicare. You are living on someone else's money, it's welfare.

2) I am only not allowing them to breed for one year after they take a welfare check. Once they become a full citizen who is a stakeholder in our country again, they get to breed again.

Note: Thread inspired by kaz

Would this "trickle down" to corporate welfare recipients as well?

Heavens to betsy..what are you a communist or something?

Corporations are sacrosanct like the baby jeebus because they are working overtime to..um..produce..um..stuff.

Yeah. Producers.

That's actually an interesting quandry.

If you are on welfare already, you shouldn't have more kids to either get more welfare or make it harder for you to get off.

but corp welfare is different

Should a corp be obligated to expand with our money or should it remain static until it can pay us back?

It's a clear conflict of interest. They are not stakeholders when they are taking and not giving, and their breeding reflects it. They should not be able to breed. Two clarifications:

1) I am talking about all forms of welfare, including social security and medicare. You are living on someone else's money, it's welfare.

2) I am only not allowing them to breed for one year after they take a welfare check. Once they become a full citizen who is a stakeholder in our country again, they get to breed again.

Not sure about breeding, but they shouldn't be allowed to vote.

as long as he is not a mouth breeder on welfare, that's ok.
03-moth-07.jpg

but even worse are cuckoo catfish on welfare, who get other fish to breed their cuckoo catfish offspring in their mouth.

and the worst is, you cannot eat catfish without going to hell.

:evil:

Um..is there any way to like renounce my eating of catfish to get in good wit' the big guy?

Can I wait till I'm on my deathbed to become a Catholic? Or is there some sort of time limit on this?

Cause I do enjoy my catfish.

]

Not sure about breeding, but they shouldn't be allowed to vote.

While we're at it, let's just take away voting rights for ALL poor people, ALL those with disabilities on SSI, and ALL women of child-bearing age! Let's do a preventative denial of the right to vote for those most likely to receive or someday ask for public assistance.

But that's just about everybody!
:cuckoo:
Who's left? Only the super rich will be allowed to vote!

Outstanding man! Outstanding! :clap2:

Can I wait till I'm on my deathbed to become a Catholic? Or is there some sort of time limit on this?

Cause I do enjoy my catfish.

Ceaser Whatshisname, didn't get baptised until he was on his deathbed, b/c he could be a christian and an emperor at the same time.

And supposedly god help him win a few wars. [kill people]

No word on whether or not he ate catfish.

Anyone receiving Welfare benefits should have to relocate and move into government housing near the crops. :eusa_clap:

All forms of welfare? You may be on to something. Ya know the kids of the very, very wealthy receive welfare, their parents benefit from a tax structure built almost exclusively for them. The kids attend expensive prep schools and later private universities, they don't work unless summers spent as an intern in one of Daddy's friends firms counts as work; they have healthcare provided, cars and accessories (lap tops, smart phones) and even paid for vacations.

How do we keep them from breeding? Oh, and how do you define steakholder, someone eating at Ruth Crisps on their daddy's dollar?

While we're at it, let's just take away voting rights for ALL poor people, ALL those with disabilities on SSI, and ALL women of child-bearing age! Let's do a preventative denial of the right to vote for those most likely to receive or someday ask for public assistance.

But that's just about everybody!
:cuckoo:
Who's left? Only the super rich will be allowed to vote!

Outstanding man! Outstanding! :clap2:

Thank you! I'm glad SOME here are smart enough to appreciate satire!

I appreciate satire and sarcasm. Your post is sarcasm btw.

All welfare checks should come with a mandatory birth control pill.

If one enters the welfare program with 2 kids then all benefits should be calculated for 2 and only 2 kids there should be no additional money for children birthed after entering the program.

Interesting.

And the kids could be inducted into the Surrogate Labor Action Vindication Employment force or S.L.A.V.E, to offset the cost of the welfare.

Hmm..this is really starting to gel.

I said nothing about the kids did I?

This is ALL on the parent.

Do you really think that a person who enters the welfare program with 2 kids should be able to have 10 more with no consequences?

If one enters the welfare program with 2 kids then all benefits should be calculated for 2 and only 2 kids there should be no additional money for children birthed after entering the program.

Interesting.

And the kids could be inducted into the Surrogate Labor Action Vindication Employment force or S.L.A.V.E, to offset the cost of the welfare.

Do you really think that a person who enters the welfare program with 2 kids should be able to have 10 more with no consequences?

So you support mandatory, tax-payer funded abortions for welfare recipients then? :eusa_eh:

Interesting.

Naw..there should be consequences for everything. In fact..life is just one be consequence!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcCXnXDiKoQ]YouTube - ‪Bugs bunny and Daffy Duck the happy miser‬‏[/ame]

Interesting.

So you support mandatory, tax-payer funded abortions for welfare recipients then? :eusa_eh:

No I would just refuse additional benefits.

It's called personal responsibility people.

I have no problem helping a person truly in need but I will not help anyone who is intentionally scamming me.

if a woman with 2 kids finds herself in a dire situation, then she should receive some aid to shelter and feed her kids until such a time as she can manage herself. But to say that she can enter the system with 2 kids and have unlimited benefit increases by having more kids is fucking moronic.

Interesting.

Naw..there should be consequences for everything. In fact..life is just one be consequence!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcCXnXDiKoQ]YouTube - ‪Bugs bunny and Daffy Duck the happy miser‬‏[/ame]

Classic! And some real truth in it too... Guess Mel Blanc was a Communist too.

Forum List

Back