Should we expect more child grooming policies to ramp up with this new school year?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
School is just ramping up and I'm wondering if the school boards have learned that parents are fed up or do you think they're gonna double down teaching our children fake science about gender and more woke studies about the evil of whitey and the USA.

Or are they gonna focus on reading, writing & math like they should since so many schools pass kids who can't read or do math?

Maybe this is a good thing.....It's kinda sorta how Gov. Youngkin knocked down the percentages in NOtVA and was elected.

Any time those liberal ass-bags go against the parent's will, be it rulings or school boards it hurts them in state elections.

The citizenry needs to be aware of what is arrayed against them.

Probably...There's no stopping the cultural Marxist pedo scum.
Exactly. When has the left reacted to outrage by decent people by backing down? Not saying that it never happens, like when they threw that idiot "Minor Attracted Persons" professor under the bus. But that one's only sin was saying the quiet part out loud. The pursuit of legitimizing the sexualization of kids continues unabated.

School is just ramping up and I'm wondering if the school boards have learned that parents are fed up or do you think they're gonna double down teaching our children fake science about gender and more woke studies about the evil of whitey and the USA.

Or are they gonna focus on reading, writing & math like they should since so many schools pass kids who can't read or do math?
I'm fortunate to teach in a conservative school district in Suburban Houston. Parents are too savvy to let George Soros run some ads in the district and install his own slate of bard members. Teachers who would push an agenda like that are weeded out in the interview process.

When a liberal school board hires teachers fresh from the Marxist indoctrination centers that our publicly funded colleges have become and promote liberal administrators, it becomes very difficult for parents to even have a voice, much less bring about changes.

yes ... the lefts marxist faggotry is increasing exponentially !

Forum List

Back