Should we be able to shoot illegals?

since the federal government doesn't want to deport illegals who are wanted for crimes in their own country should we at least be able to shoot on site those same illegals. Consider that if they were dangerous in their own country then they should be dangerous in this country as well. So why not just allow citizens to legally shoot them in the head? Problem solved.

Shoot only the Canadians!

If you want to end illegal immigration, fine employers $1m and ten years in prison for each illegal they knowingly hire. Problem solved, except the NRA failed to sell more ammo.

Employers will just lie about the citizenship status of their employees. I like the idea of allowing illegal people to be employed here openly but the employer is then taxed for every illegal they hire. And I mean taxed heavily this way it will discourage illegals from being hired. And if one hapoen to be an escaped felon then the employer can get a tax deduction for shooting them in the head.

since the federal government doesn't want to deport illegals who are wanted for crimes in their own country should we at least be able to shoot on site those same illegals. Consider that if they were dangerous in their own country then they should be dangerous in this country as well. So why not just allow citizens to legally shoot them in the head? Problem solved.
How would you know which ones are the ones wanted in Mexico as opposed to the ones who came here to work and send remittances to their families?

What kind of crimes back in Mexico make an illegal eligible for vigilante execution?

How about serious crimes like murder.
How would you know the Mexican you have in your sights is wanted for murder back in Mexico?

How do you know he is guilty?

Do you have superhero powers?

Hence my suggestion of a dart gun.
It's kinda like catch and release..you drop em,if they have all the right documents,you prop em up on a handy curb and he'll come around eventually none the worse for wear.
If he's lacking the proper paperwork you use the same game plan except you chip em for later retrieval.

Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman FOR PREZ

images

How would you know which ones are the ones wanted in Mexico as opposed to the ones who came here to work and send remittances to their families?

What kind of crimes back in Mexico make an illegal eligible for vigilante execution?

How would you know the Mexican you have in your sights is wanted for murder back in Mexico?

It's kinda like catch and release..you drop em,if they have all the right documents,you prop em up on a handy curb and he'll come around eventually none the worse for wear.
If he's lacking the proper paperwork you use the same game plan except you chip em for later retrieval.

What would that do? He would just be released again. How about keep him as a gimp like in pulp fiction until the federalis come by and pick him up.

What would that do? He would just be released again. How about keep him as a gimp like in pulp fiction until the federalis come by and pick him up.

You're missing the sporting opportunities.
It'd be no different than a deer lease,you lease a hundred or five thousand acres along the border and get your chance to bag an illegal.
Price would be based on what it costs to keep the whole border leased.
You start losing customers? Drop the prices.
And then of course you get to lease them the dart gun..because who in their right mind would buy one?
You could even take his measurements and a photo and get one of those fiberglass replicas made to put in the den.

Employers will just lie about the citizenship status of their employees. I like the idea of allowing illegal people to be employed here openly but the employer is then taxed for every illegal they hire. And I mean taxed heavily this way it will discourage illegals from being hired. And if one hapoen to be an escaped felon then the employer can get a tax deduction for shooting them in the head.

Employers can lie, but e-verify has a paperwork trail.

I keep seeing people applying this thought to strictly Mexicans so I am wondering if this concept/idea is confined to Mexicans only?

I ask because there is an abyss between what Americans and our government consider criminal behavior and those same definitions in many Islamic states. So, with that in mind, who defines criminality within this hypothetical scenario? It isn't difficult to find a mountain of evidence showing that many women are labeled as criminals around the world who would not be seen as such in the United States and in many of those cases they weren't punished by something as simple (understating, I know) as a bullet to the head but by being buried waist deep in the ground and then stoned to death. Are we now advocating murdering women simply because they want to be educated or glanced a moment too long at a man?

All that said, I am not advocating this if it is confined to Mexicans, I'm only trying to point out the absurdity of the question regardless of what country an illegal immigrant fled.

Last edited:
You seem to think your role here is to say silly things to get attention.

Were you ignored a lot as a child?

Our border guards should be able to defend themselves when shot at or otherwise attacked by criminals crossing the border. I don't like the way border guards are supposed to retreat at the first sign of danger and just allow people to enter. There have been instances of shooting, likely by drug cartels or maybe terrorists, who know the guards will take cover and the shooting continues until all of the scum make it across the border.

We could have stopped illegal immigration years ago simply by removing any incentive for people to enter illegally. If citizenship wasn't granted to the anchor babies, if no welfare was allowed for non-citizens, if companies faced fines for hiring illegals, they wouldn't bother coming. All we needed to do was uphold laws and clarify the citizenship clause regarding people born here. If parents are here illegally, the child should not be considered a citizen. After decades of allowing this, it makes it difficult to separate families since Mexico won't accept the anchor children back. I know the left hates that phrase, but there was a reason that they came here to have those babies and it was to access welfare for the children. It is a fitting name for the practice of having babies just to stay here. We should have gotten tough a long time ago and forced Mexico to help their own poor. Instead we became a door mat and instead of upholding laws, the left wants to wave a magic wand and grant amnesty. They call it immigration reform, but it's merely a means of getting a step closer to doing away with the border altogether. There isn't anyone in the world who doesn't know that sneaking into America has rewards while the fools who follow the law are left behind. If we reform anything, it should be to speed up the process for those who genuinely want to become citizens and have taken all the right steps to do that. It's always meant being able to support themselves, passing tests, taking an oath (which Obummer has deleted parts of so as not to offend the anti-American Muslims) and assimilating to our ways. It's sickening that there are so many different languages spoken in our schools. That hurts the English speaking citizens and legal immigrants. Illegal immigration is a huge drain.

No shooting people unless it's self defense. Solving the problem now will be difficult because Mexico doesn't want it's own people back and they are strict with non-citizens coming there. We could at least make a few changes regarding automatic citizenship and access to welfare. If people knew there was no reward and they'd be deported, they wouldn't come in the first place. And the criminals can rot in prison. Sending them back doesn't work since they can easily come back whenever they want. Sanctuary cities protect them from ICE. If someone is arrested for a violent crime and they've been convicted of felonies in the past and deported, we should lock them and throw away the key.

Lol if they try to rape us then yes.

Forum List

Back