Should Violent Rioters Be Expelled From America ?

Oh well another Sunday where conservative racists are sitting in the church hoping for a racial civil war and the indiscriminate shooting of people by the military and law enforcement...smh.

Indiscriminate shooting? You mean when a thug runs from police while having a gun then getting shot as a result?

Oh well another Sunday where conservative racists are sitting in the church hoping for a racial civil war and the indiscriminate shooting of people by the military and law enforcement...smh.

Indiscriminate shooting? You mean when a thug runs from police while having a gun then getting shot as a result?
Why are you lying???...that's not what the op stated, he stated that peope should be shot if they run from the police.
Don't embellish or lie just because the premise of the thread is lunacy...

If Milwaukee was east Syria and America was more like Syria, we would bomb the shit out of the nuts. If they want to live in a burned out town of rubble then start dropping drone bombs on the rioters heads and go from there. If it's good enough for trouble makers in other countries, then why not our own?

No instead of dropping drone bombs on them, it's easier to just shoot the violent rioters.

Nobody should care if they're all shot dead, as they're completely worthless and useless to society on all levels, essentially they're just feral sub-animals operating on the most basic instincts, they are like this because they've been unable to develop too far up the food chain.

There was a thread posted a few days ago entitled "100 shot dead in Chicago in one week". Some Liberal posted asked what the problem was and that conservative wanted that anyway. My response was that the problem wasn't the thugs shooting and killing each other but the innocent in the crossfire. Thugs can shoot other thugs and I could care less.
Well I started this thread commenting on how a certain subculture of American society believes that assaulting police and setting communities on fire is seen as a step backward for everyone. So lets just put these individuals in a society where they can use their brain to survive or another society where they can act out their frustration from being a mentally ill person unable to control their emotions unless they can kill, rob, destroy or provide the place they live without a life without crime.

"Should Violent Rioters Be Expelled From America ?"

Did you intend to write "deported"?

Deported would signify Mexicans, but "expelled" could refer to anyone including Obama's dog.

Why are you lying???...that's not what the op stated, he stated that peope should be shot if they run from the police.
Don't embellish or lie just because the premise of the thread is lunacy...

I didn't address the OP. I made a statement and it stands. If you're a thug that police are trying to apprehend, you run, and you have a gun, it's easy to see why getting shot is going to happen.

''make america great again'' -- donald trump
''america is already pretty great'' -- hillary clinton
meanwhile, in milwonkee, the american civilization is collapsing. not sure what good would come from contaminating the rest of the world by exporting the chimp-out. banishment is not the answer.

Deported would signify Mexicans, but "expelled" could refer to anyone including Obama's dog.
Just for violators. Jails and prisons are not working. If these societal misfits cannot obey the law then a new law may have to be implemented. One that would protect civil society from crazy lunatics. Why does a police shooting always bring out rioters? I say when disobedient people decide laws do not pertain to them then they should be incarcerated, right? I am just saying why pay for their misery with jail. Drop them off on an island or country that is already racked with violence and let God figure it out. When they can escape from jail here, they don't have far to go. Put them many,many miles away and there can be plenty of time to deal with them should they get loose again.

Just for violators. Jails and prisons are not working. If these societal misfits cannot obey the law then a new law may have to be implemented. One that would protect civil society from crazy lunatics. Why does a police shooting always bring out rioters? I say when disobedient people decide laws do not pertain to them then they should be incarcerated, right? I am just saying why pay for their misery with jail. Drop them off on an island or country that is already racked with violence and let God figure it out. When they can escape from jail here, they don't have far to go. Put them many,many miles away and there can be plenty of time to deal with them should they get loose again.

"Drop them off on an island"

A place operating like Devil's Island (Île du Diable), the French Penal Colony, this would be where all Asocial personality types would be transported to and kept there indefinitely.

It's official name was Bagne de Cayenne, the penal colony of Cayenne, in French Guiana, it opened in 1852 on the order of Napoleon III and closed in 1953.

This is what you're talking about?

The French need to re-open the Îles du Salut and send all of the Muslim savages and all of the Sub-Saharan African savages there.

gfnewzzz.gif

What you have in the picture below, this is how it was structured:

The three Îles du Salut (Isles of Salvation, named because originally much earlier, this is where Christian Missionaries went to escape the Plague outbreak on mainland French Guiana)

Île Saint-Joseph, this is where prisoners were sent to be punished and placed into Solitary Confinement.

Île Royale, this was reception and administration, so this was the first place that prisoners were dropped.

Île du Diable, this was where the prisoners were in general confined.

All surrounded by shark-infested waters.

Devils_Island03.jpg

A place operating like Devil's Island (Île du Diable), the French Penal Colony, this would be where all Asocial personality types would be transported to and kept there indefinitely.

It's official name was Bagne de Cayenne, the penal colony of Cayenne, in French Guiana, it opened in 1852 on the order of Napoleon III and closed in 1953.

The French need to re-open the Îles du Salut and send the Muslim Sub-Saharan African savages there.

gfnewzzz.gif

The three Îles du Salut (Isles of Salvation, named because originally much earlier, this is where Christian Missionaries went to to escape the Plague outbreak on mainland French Guiana)

Île Saint-Joseph, this is where prisoners were sent to be punishment and placed into Solitary Confinement.

Île Royale, this was reception and administration, so this was the first place that prisoners were dropped.

Devils_Island03.jpg

Alcatraz would be better. LOL

The French need to re-open the Îles du Salut and send the Muslim Sub-Saharan African savages there.

gfnewzzz.gif

The three Îles du Salut (Isles of Salvation, named because originally much earlier, this is where Christian Missionaries went to to escape the Plague outbreak on mainland French Guiana)

Île Saint-Joseph, this is where prisoners were sent to be punishment and placed into Solitary Confinement.

Devils_Island03.jpg

Alcatraz was no way near as TOTAL as Devil's Island, what you need is TOTAL ISOLATION from ALL Civilisation, Alcatraz was never that, Devil's Island was.

Fido goes to the moon. You're so silly. I still can't lick my balls.

gfnewzzz.gif

Devils_Island03.jpg

Alcatraz was no way near as TOTAL as Devil's Island, what you need is TOTAL ISOLATION from ALL Civilisation, Alcatraz was never that, Devil's Island was.

Let's take a tour.

RC: The reasons those other countries are bombing their citizens is because they are having a civil war. Why, you ask? Because a significant part of the population feels it has been unfairly treated. So you're saying, hell with that, lets just kick 'em out of the country. Ignore with a capital "I." Ignoring on a grand scale will lead to Civil War. Terrorism and Thugism in every town and on every street and ever diner in America. It's what Lucy wants (she doesn't even live here). Is that what you want? Because it will come.

Allow this to continue and you'll be having a civil war.

There has to be a point where the foot is put down and a Zero Tolerance approach adopted, society cannot operate within chaos, there has to be order and discipline in all societies, there has to be rules.
I agree a society can't operate within chaos and there have to be rules, but you and I come from very different backgrounds about what keeps a society functioning properly. The Zero Tolerance approach is applied over and over by totalitarian regimes in a blitz of violence and terror. It is then overturned by another contortion of violence and terror. Totalitarian regimes do not abide. History shows us that. The majority of people who just want to live their lives, raise their families, be left alone, are the ones who are hurt the most by all these impositions of "order" by the sword.

That is why I am so concerned about the rhetoric of this Presidential campaign. It is fueling a serious atmosphere of mistrust among us and making it nearly impossible for anyone willing to listen to the other side and look for solutions to function. I believe it has been sown by enemies of freedom. This is a democracy, which is going to be messy and there will be those whose ideas are not in the ascendancy at the moment, but since 1776 anyway, we have not been a country that operates under the Big Foot Coming Down/Zero Tolerance model.
We are brave enough to listen to everyone here. At least most of us are, or we were.

Forum List

Back