Should trump testify before the Jan 6th riot hearings in Congress?

Like this is a legitimate investigation? Why would he play in the democrat games?
You people must think the average person is stupid, or is it that your tent is just stupid?
Oh yeah. I keep forgetting. Only Republicans investigate legitimately. Democrats never do. :rolleyes:
By the way,

1634496054701.png

It's all serious until they refuse to question the speaker of the house, and refused two of the republican
selections to participate. yeah, REAL SERIOUS, dude. :auiqs.jpg:
They have two serious Republicans on the Committee. That McCarthy sought to put the clown Jim Jordon on the Committee speaks volumes as to what the Republicans think about the investigation and their fear of it.

Pelosi had nothing to do with the events of 1/6 and she is being raised merely as a distraction.

Oh yeah. I keep forgetting. Only Republicans investigate legitimately. Democrats never do. :rolleyes:
By the way,

View attachment 553026
So an admission on your behalf. I'll take that. Thanks for your honesty.
If they wanted this to look like an honest investigation, Pelosi would have been subpoenaed,
Jim Jordan and Jim Banks would have been selected.

They have two serious Republicans on the Committee. That McCarthy sought to put the clown Jim Jordon on the Committee speaks volumes as to what the Republicans think about the investigation and their fear of it.

Pelosi had nothing to do with the events of 1/6 and she is being raised merely as a distraction.
Pelosi was knee deep in what happened leading up to Jan 6. There is no denying that.
You call Liz Cheney a serious republican? :rolleyes-41: I suppose a far left liberal would consider her as such.

A Republican on the House committee investigating the January 6 insurrection at the US Capitol on Sunday did not rule out issuing a subpoena for former President Donald Trump as it seeks to obtain information from his allies.

Do you think trump would love the opportunity to testify before Congress?

trump likes the limelight.

It would be a zoo, if nothing else
No. I don't want to give that sack of shit any more publicity than he deserves. Which right now is none.
If you haven't noticed, there's been a slight shift in the media attention to Trump over the last two weeks.
His popularity is waning. Republicans are beginning to see they can state to be with him but go in their own
direction.

A Republican on the House committee investigating the January 6 insurrection at the US Capitol on Sunday did not rule out issuing a subpoena for former President Donald Trump as it seeks to obtain information from his allies.

Do you think trump would love the opportunity to testify before Congress?

trump likes the limelight.

It would be a zoo, if nothing else
Trump wasn't there....he's not a material witness.
They should question members of congress that were there.

No. I don't want to give that sack of shit any more publicity than he deserves. Which right now is none.
If you haven't noticed, there's been a slight shift in the media attention to Trump over the last two weeks.
His popularity is waning. Republicans are beginning to see they can state to be with him but go in their own
direction.
Nope....not true at all.
Trump is more popular now than he was when he left office.....mainly because we've all seen how Biden doesn't do a thing about any problems. He's too busy creating problems.....not solving them.

So an admission on your behalf. I'll take that. Thanks for your honesty.
If they wanted this to look like an honest investigation, Pelosi would have been subpoenaed,
Jim Jordan and Jim Banks would have been selected.
She needed advice,so Nancy consulted her favorite advisors-
AOC, Maxine Waters and Al Sharpton. She wanted to ask Malcolm X but was later informed he's been dead for 60 years.

Trump wasn't there....he's not a material witness.
They should question members of congress that were there.
Did you see the first interviews the Commission held? There were 3 cops as witnesses. One could not speak coherent English and the other two wailed and cried because some of the protestors were rude to them. I thought cops were supposed to be tough.

Did you see the first interviews the Commission held? There were 3 cops as witnesses. One could not speak coherent English and the other two wailed and cried because some of the protestors were rude to them. I thought cops were supposed to be tough.
The whole thing was staged by Democrats.

should donny testify? damn right he should. but would he?

lol - he'll fight it tooth & nail because he knows he's guilty as fuck.

should donny testify? damn right he should. but would he?

lol - he'll fight it tooth & nail because he knows he's guilty as fuck.
the chief of capital police should
his subordinates should
Pelosi should
the officer who shot someone should

We still cool?

the chief of capital police should

so should chris miller

his subordinates should

some did. some still should. like the po po who let 'em in.

Pelosi should

lol ...

the officer who shot someone should

you mean the cop that rightfully discharged his firearm & did his job in the line of duty resulting in the death of the bitch who knew the moment she trespassed & became part of a mob hell bent on getting their hands on congress critters?

him???? he was rightfully cleared of any wrongdoing. tutt tutt.

We still cool?

cool as a cucumber.

so should chris miller

some did. some still should. like the po po who let 'em in.

lol ...

you mean the cop that rightfully discharged his firearm & did his job in the line of duty resulting in the death of the bitch who knew the moment she trespassed & became part of a mob hell bent on getting their hands on congress critters?

him???? he was rightfully cleared of any wrongdoing. tutt tutt.

cool as a cucumber.
great. bring them all in and let's see who did what.

great. bring them all in and let's see who did what.

nancy pelosi was too bust being hunted down, & the cop has been cleared.

oh & kevin mcspineless had his chance to hace complete equality as part of the jan 6 commission. he was too weak to buck his chosen ones' denial to have him be any part of it.

tutt tutt oh well.

Forum List

Back