Should they call themselves Christian?

Not just Paul, lots of Jews. Matthew, Peter, Simon all taught the same thing. And the Jews missed their hour. Had the Jews accepted Christ the first time, He would have never left. You'll recognize Him the next time. Unfortunately, not until there is only 1/3 of 1/3 of the Jews left on earth. And you'll sob when you see the scarred mess that we turned Him into.

See you totally butcher the Bible and history. YOU seem to comprehend what 1/3 is yet oblivious to the fact that Christianity is 1/3 of the population who fell with the morning star=the first fallen messiah we were all warned not to be deceived by his created image by the adversary Rome.
The 1/3 fish in "the sea" (Rome), 1/3 who became wormwood (bitter & poisonous herb) by the fallen star(messenger).

Do you even read the Bible or forum pists before you spout off?
Posted recently as last night:
The bible says they will come to the Jews as seen today, and that the 2 sticks will come together as one.
You need to understand the 2 messiahs story and recognize the 2 cherubs on the ark of the covenant as representing the 2 guardians
Moshiach ben joseph the failed fallen one then Moshiach
ben David the Triumphant arch strategist.
That story even sits in the legend of the name of the holy city, the city alone is like a cliff note to the whole process so even if you were to destroy all bible references you'd still know the morning star (Lucifer Jesus) people will be over turned by the Evening Star people (those of the Liberator/redeemer/restorer).

This is why Lucifer is allowed to exist, in order to bring people half way to Torah, see what life is without the Shiloh, then find their full way grafted into Their Judaic roots thus fully Teshuva and find their peace and purpose.

If Christians scoff at becoming Jewish then they lose, because in order for Jesus to be Messiah it's required they come to the Torah(in Matt it commands also).
In order for Bible to be validated which they need for their arguments then Christians have to take hold off the garb of a Jew/ Rabbi snd ask us about our ideology (define)on God (source and power of life). They(the gentile) also have not yet seen the face of God according to
Isaiah 66:19, and they have to bring themselves into Judaism (2 sticks into 1).

2)Since Paul is a compiled persona liken to the compiled christ
I never heard this before and it contradicts everything I know about either man. Do you have any evidence or is this just your speculations stated as fact?
Many stories about each man circulated for a very long time before they were written down. Historical accuracy was not the point of the stories, theology was.
In our day it has been Pres. Reagan who is treated in a very similar way. Stories about him are not always historically accurate because the tellers are more concerned with making political points than accuracy.

I deduce the compiled Paul through the obvious: name change which occurs when compiling figures.
His accounts match that of Apollonius of Tyana called Pol who lived in Tarsus, had the humping out the window story, went to Syria,etc..
Another figure; In acts Saul supposedly met Sergius Paulus called Paul who's friend was a "maggis" (alymas) called Bar(son)Jesus who Saul called the son of the devil.
Obviously Paul is not Saul, but to defeat Saul and convert Jews Rome simply makes Saul Paul as a tactic to swallow your enemies.
Sort of like the trick in this forum to post claimed Jewish conversions from people with non Jewish names, heritages, or features=suspect not all who claimed to be Jews were actually Jews, we call them liars for Jesus. The same people who teach their kids not to succumb to peer pressure, use that tactic in proselytizing to people who they claim have the same God already-oops an admission that it isn't the same God. If Saul or any Jew has to convert from Yhwh to Jesus then that is admission they are stealing from God.
History is not what we wish it to be.

Your evidence seems pretty flimsy to me. Paul seems to me to be a solid historical figure, probably one of the most important in Western civilization. I'm convinced Jesus was also a historical figure about whom many stories were written. Many to make a theological point and not concerned with historical fact. To use the stories about him to uncover his true identity and mission is no easy task.

Somehow, this imaginary, made up guy invented by a 3rd Century forger, managed to warn his followers about the impending destruction of Jerusalem in 70AD.

Mark 13:14 “But when you see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION standing where it should not be (let the reader understand), then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains. 15 “The one who is on the housetop must not go down, or go in to get anything out of his house; 16 and the one who is in the field must not turn back to get his coat. 17 “But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days!

See you totally butcher the Bible and history. YOU seem to comprehend what 1/3 is yet oblivious to the fact that Christianity is 1/3 of the population who fell with the morning star=the first fallen messiah we were all warned not to be deceived by his created image by the adversary Rome.
The 1/3 fish in "the sea" (Rome), 1/3 who became wormwood (bitter & poisonous herb) by the fallen star(messenger).

The bible says they will come to the Jews as seen today, and that the 2 sticks will come together as one.
You need to understand the 2 messiahs story and recognize the 2 cherubs on the ark of the covenant as representing the 2 guardians
That story even sits in the legend of the name of the holy city, the city alone is like a cliff note to the whole process so even if you were to destroy all bible references you'd still know the morning star (Lucifer Jesus) people will be over turned by the Evening Star people (those of the Liberator/redeemer/restorer).

This is why Lucifer is allowed to exist, in order to bring people half way to Torah, see what life is without the Shiloh, then find their full way grafted into Their Judaic roots thus fully Teshuva and find their peace and purpose.

If Christians scoff at becoming Jewish then they lose, because in order for Jesus to be Messiah it's required they come to the Torah(in Matt it commands also).
In order for Bible to be validated which they need for their arguments then Christians have to take hold off the garb of a Jew/ Rabbi snd ask us about our ideology (define)on God (source and power of life). They(the gentile) also have not yet seen the face of God according to

1/3 of the population of the Jews are wiped out according to Revelation, and then 1/3 of what is left are wiped out before Christ's return. Sealing the 144,000 Messianic Jews from the tribes ensures God's promise to Abraham.

Israel is in for a really rough future. We are seeing prophesy of it today. All Nations ARE coming against Israel. They are surrounded by their enemies. Nukes will be heading to and from Israel. Not touching the debris, but flaging it for professionals to come and remove it is described in Revelation.
Wormwood is a description of nuclear waste. Chernobyl is Russian for wormwood. Nukes will contaminate the water here on earth during the tribulation. Nothing would make it out alive in this next war we are gearing up for if it were not for the return of Christ to stop it.

Posting does not make something so, no matter what the time frame. Post it again tomorrow and it will still be incorrect.
Christians that scoff at becoming Jewish don't understand the Bible. Christians were grafted into the Jewish line. Christ came to the Jews first, then the Gentile. The difference is that Christians believe that a Jewish carpenter replaced Jewish Law with grace, and put us under a new covenant.

Last edited:
alang, be wary of HaShev. He hates Christ, and wants you to too.
Is he anti-Semitic? Jesus was a Jew who preached about what it took to be a good Jew.

Jews hate that we believe that Christ was their Messiah and they missed the time of their Messiah's visitation, let alone having to take responsibility for His death. And worse, telling God to lay the guilt on to their children...

Jews hate that we believe that Christ was their Messiah and they missed the time of their Messiah's visitation, let alone having to take responsibility for His death. And worse, telling God to lay the guilt on to their children...
Some might but I doubt most give it any thought. Outside of Israel I'd bet Jews just wish to be left in peace and not have a theocracy imposed upon them, be it Christianity or Islam.

As for Jews being responsible for his death, I hope you don't think that was an evil deed, because it was not. If Jesus was truly Devine he knew exactly what he was doing when he chose that place and that time. The Jews had their part to play in his plan and they did.

I never heard this before and it contradicts everything I know about either man. Do you have any evidence or is this just your speculations stated as fact?
Many stories about each man circulated for a very long time before they were written down. Historical accuracy was not the point of the stories, theology was.
In our day it has been Pres. Reagan who is treated in a very similar way. Stories about him are not always historically accurate because the tellers are more concerned with making political points than accuracy.

I deduce the compiled Paul through the obvious: name change which occurs when compiling figures.
His accounts match that of Apollonius of Tyana called Pol who lived in Tarsus, had the humping out the window story, went to Syria,etc..
Another figure; In acts Saul supposedly met Sergius Paulus called Paul who's friend was a "maggis" (alymas) called Bar(son)Jesus who Saul called the son of the devil.
Obviously Paul is not Saul, but to defeat Saul and convert Jews Rome simply makes Saul Paul as a tactic to swallow your enemies.
Sort of like the trick in this forum to post claimed Jewish conversions from people with non Jewish names, heritages, or features=suspect not all who claimed to be Jews were actually Jews, we call them liars for Jesus. The same people who teach their kids not to succumb to peer pressure, use that tactic in proselytizing to people who they claim have the same God already-oops an admission that it isn't the same God. If Saul or any Jew has to convert from Yhwh to Jesus then that is admission they are stealing from God.

Your evidence seems pretty flimsy to me. Paul seems to me to be a solid historical figure, probably one of the most important in Western civilization. I'm convinced Jesus was also a historical figure about whom many stories were written. Many to make a theological point and not concerned with historical fact. To use the stories about him to uncover his true identity and mission is no easy task.

You have no sources nor actual refutation or elaborate backing for your statement, and we see by your prior post that you bare false testimony and have ill intentions(folly).
Failed reply. Try again using research and not subjective game play. You are not a politician, stop talking around the subject and list examples and sources and get some substance.

1/3 of the population of the Jews are wiped out according to Revelation, and then 1/3 of what is left are wiped out before Christ's return. Sealing the 144,000 Messianic Jews from the tribes ensures God's promise to Abraham.

Israel is in for a really rough future. We are seeing prophesy of it today. All Nations ARE coming against Israel. They are surrounded by their enemies. Nukes will be heading to and from Israel. Not touching the debris, but flaging it for professionals to come and remove it is described in Revelation.
Wormwood is a description of nuclear waste. Chernobyl is Russian for wormwood. Nukes will contaminate the water here on earth during the tribulation. Nothing would make it out alive in this next war we are gearing up for if it were not for the return of Christ to stop it.

Posting does not make something so, no matter what the time frame. Post it again tomorrow and it will still be incorrect.
Christians that scoff at becoming Jewish don't understand the Bible. Christians were grafted into the Jewish line. Christ came to the Jews first, then the Gentile. The difference is that Christians believe that a Jewish carpenter replaced Jewish Law with grace, and put us under a new covenant.

I can see by your avoidance reply and your comment about wormwood that you are one of those people who have to look up words online and use other peoples thoughts by stealing them. If you are gonna steal definitions of Biblical terms then do not use opinions of those not knowing the era or context and are Biblically illiterate.
Wormwood was a herb and it was seriously bitter, poisonous= deadly. The teachings of the fallen star(messenger) have caused over thousands of wars and over 50 million murders and I can show you the library of dated posts of a huge amount of vile bitter Christians who don't know how to have Biblical discussions without being crude, rude and enraged in behavior.
It's due to the fallen one causes pride in the group (gang behavior) and animosity(towards outside gangs) and maybe feelings of inadequacy(in comparison to other gangs)?

alang, I thought the same thing about the Jews, but I started keeping up on Jewish News and some of their publications and media are really anti-Christian Gentiles, on a personal level. I was very surprised given the fact that the majority of Christians stand with Israel. I am quite sure though that they would love to be left alone. Sadly, that's not what prophesy describes. We are going to force them to give up land that was deeded to them by God, Himself, and it still won't be enough to ensure their peace and right to exist as a Nation.

And I believe that if man didn't nail Christ to that cross He would have climbed on to it and nailed Himself down to fulfill His mission. That a mission was necessary make us all culpable in Christ's death. I just try to live my life so that he didn't have to suffer too long on that cross while paying my debt. :)

As promised: proof they are made bitter.
Warning the following contains foul and racist language kept intact as they posted them in religious discussion forums.
They will become Wormwood(bitter & poisonous)=Christian human behavior:
7:05 PM 2/10/16
HenryBHough Quoted:
So sorry to hear of your reading comprehension issue!
No, it means you are simply an acned adolescent whose rants are all we can hope for until the little clock has a few more years on it.

5:18PM 2/4/2016
Eaglewings quote:
You need a serious shower to wash off all that creepiness..

5:50 2/4/2016 Unsored2008 quoted:
So HOW much LSD did you take in the 60's?

12/26/15 Weatherman2020
post #13119633
So now the fake Jew posting on the Sabbath follows what he refers to as Baal worship. What a clown.

12/28/15 7:47 AM
Weatherman2020
The fake Jew who posts on the Sabbath has indeed have a wild hair up his arse for the Messiah.

12/30/15 at 5:14 PM
Weatherman2020
1 death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic.
- Joeseph Stalin
Othodox Jews have more than their share of moonbats in their midst.

11/29/15 4:32 AM
Penelope said:
"Hey I'm proud of being raised a RC, as least I'm not a filthy mouth jew."

11/11/15 7:27 PM
KOSHERGRL SAID:
"You didn't prove anything, halfwit. Your idiocy is unsource"

11/12/15 11:41 AM
KOSHERGRL SAID:
"And you still haven't sourced shit.
In addition, I'm now convinced you're mentally ill."

12/28/15 at 5:22 PM
KOSHERGRL SAID:
Guano's a retard. That's the beginning and end of that topic. And every single thread he posts illustrates nothing else except his retardedness. He's almost as lame as rtard and old farts.
11-29-15 9:43 PM
Edward_Palamar said:
"you gotta stop smokin' that crack."

Zaangalewa
11/18/15 3:27am
"Do you live in a psychiatric hospital?"

This is how many so called Christians like to discuss their religion or theology with others, they attack the people rather then refute or rebuttle the topic.
I think about 3 Angry Christians replied with lies that there were no sources and yet the post had many sources=caught lying and missleading the topic instead of discussing it like adults.
Example: I posted as a source the NT and the Church claimed finds including it's catalog number so it could be researched. This means they denied the validity of their own text the NT as a source and did so by cussing and name calling.
So isn't this behavior proof that the fallen idol and it's devotion to the idol and affiliation pride causes them all to be Wormwood (bitter & poisonous)?
Let's view samples of this behavior on forums.
Christian behavior recorded:
Proof that Christians defend their Luciferianism with bashing people, lying, and telling them to drink like they do and take drugs. Should we be surprised?
Let's review the hatred eminating from Christians by influence of the hatred Jesus had and the Church had especially in establishing affiliation pride.
The following behavior is a typical religious forum Christian poster in church forum and CL:
excuse the cussing I'm leaving these in it's original language:
Crusader Frank -7:32 PM June 4 2015
You and Guno need to go to a "Bible Studies for Truly Bitter People" Group meeting

Picaro-7:34pm
June 4 2015
Yes, you should indeed go with the brown acid.
Frank called that one right.

12/29/2015
Esmeralda
If you want to be taken seriously, by me at least, you need to write clearly, express your ideas clearly. Your posts are full of incomplete sentences, an almost complete lack of correct punctuation, run-on sentences, and overall incorrect mechanics, which leads to writing that is incoherent. It is too much trouble to read your posts over and over again and try to figure out what you want to say. Also, such writing indicates a lack of education. People don't respect someone who is trying to discuss something significant when they are obviously not educated.

Dec 29, 2015 at 2:29 AM
Esmeralda
Yep. You're allowed to eat yourself to death these days. Did you wash it down with a few beers or a humongous sized Coke and then wrap it all up with half a pack of after dinner cigs? Good for you.

please die § < Its-me-IKS > 04/16 06:04

bad news? who the hell gives a rat's ass < Its-me-IKS > 06/17 11:12
neggers are cowards § < Beacon7 > 04/16 13:46 -30<br>
But your wife is a dude sooooo § < Beacon7 > 04/16 13:50
Fuck off Dwite get sum Air. § < Beacon5 > 04/16 13:58

littleretardwhore^^^ § < Quantum_Mechanic > 04/13 19:58

AH! I see... < Quantum_Mechanic > 04/04 19:34:53

why you were rambling below. You're CRAZY!!!

aww... you're kinda stupid, huh? § < Quantum_Mechanic > 03/28 15:59

^^ delusional § < Stath2_2 > 03/28 15:53

You mean cripples? § < JustRoman > 04/16 18:54 <br>
. ^ homeless gay negro § < frhedd > 04/18 18:03 -5

quit making up stupid crap § < Godzillla >2014-10-20 08:16

Please die, you have nothing worthwhile to < Its-me-IKS > 04/11 06:10
says the moronic proven liar § < Stath2_2 > 04/13 20:14
good job and still proving your stupidity § < Stath2_2 > 04/13 20:04

You just arent very smart § < Stath2_2 > 05/14 23:19

. look at stupid making demands!!! § < frhedd > 03/28 15:40
your illiteracy is showing, dumbass § < son-of-frhedd > 2014-10-25 14:55

: . . Sleepy, Sneezey, Dopy, Bashful, Doc § < modern_profit > 03/28 15:40
: . . : . . Donner and Blitzen § < modern_profit > 03/28 15:41

plus he's bat shit crazy § < modern_profit > 2014-10-19 17:26

Older than what? You nitwit. § < IM4JCRU > 05/22 15:26
. OMG I called you a nitwit !! Do you have the < IM4JCRU > 05/22 15:32
trolling:
Yawn... § < IM4JCRU > 05/22 15:48
Where's the coffee? § < IM4JCRU > 05/22 15:56
You exceeded your intake of stupid today. < IM4JCRU > 05/25 16:22
of ,course now we know his other alisas:
Im curious, how badly does it suck to go thru
< Stath2_2 > 05/25 17:05
Your stupidity is astounding § < Stath2_2 > 05/25 17:28
Drinking game < Stath2_2 > 06/04 13:14

Speak for yourself, pee brain § < Sgt_MACaTAC > 04/13 20:22

non Christian? God damn you are a stupid fuck. § < Sgt_MACaTAC > 04/04 22:43

: . . : . . : . . : . . Yes, dumbass. By definition..... < Sgt_MACaTAC > 04/04 22:50

Suck my Dick........Cavett § < Sgt_MACaTAC > 05/14 22:13
Yep. It's the homos. § < Sgt_MACaTAC > 05/14 22:42
Good....now ...... EAT SHIT !!!< Sgt_MACaTAC > 05/14 22:48:54
Fuck off, asshat. § < Sgt_MACaTAC > 05/14 23:00
You sure a long-winded bitch. § < Sgt_MACaTAC > 05/14 23:18
God damn you are a stupid fuck. § < Sgt-MACaTAC > 2014-10-18 15:53
Fuck you, asswipe. § < Sgt-MACaTAC > 2014-10-18 15:54
^^Stanky whore. § < Sgt-MACaTAC > 2014-10-25 14:45
See? I knew you are a stupid fuck..Here you < Skourpio > 05/14 22:12
You're a stupid fuck too. § < Skourpio > 05/14 22:22 <br>
That was dumb. § < Sgt_MACaTAC > 05/14 23:37 <br>
. Fuck you, ****. § < Sgt-MACaTAC > 2014-10-25 14:43
You're delusional. § < Sgt-MACaTAC > 2014-10-30 10:23
Get lost, asshat. § < Sgt-MACaTAC > 2014-10-30 10:31
Eat shit § < Sgt-MACaTAC > 2014-10-30 10:29
Get lost, fucktard. § < Sgt-MACaTAC > 2014-10-30 10:34
STFU, slut. § < Sgt-MACaTAC > 2014-10-30 10:35
Fuck off. § < Sgt-MACaTAC > 2014-10-30 12:01
. Quit talking about your mother. § < Sgt-MAC > 2014-11-12 23:01
Fuck off, douchenozzle § < SGT_MAC > 2014-11-27 17:44
^^^^ This is why you should not smoke crack! § < 777Yeshua777 >

name something he said that wasnt dumb § < Stath2_2 > 05/14 23:37
<br> wow too stupid to realize I was calling you < Stath2_2 > 05/14 23:49
. reallyt, we know you are stupid already. stop < Stath2_2 > 05/14 23:58
lunatic fringe, are you part of Occupy ReFo? § < soul_fire > 2014-10-20 08:23
. Here is a 5000mg Xanax § < Beacon7 > 2014-10-20 08:32

Thunderbird
Nov 17, 2015 5:06 PM
"ZZZZZZZ Sorry your sub-literate rants put me to sleep."

IN the Jack Van Impe Forum they called Jews rats and dogs, and just about every forum has the Nazis comments with intent to inflict pain.
Attacks on Jews include moderator staff members themselves, like:
Nov 17, 2015 4:52 PM
westwall
USMB Mod
"Jews DID invent terrorism after all.."

This is what Affiliation pride and Jesus brings.
If it walks like Lucifer, talks like lucifer, admits it's lucifer and the 1/3 decived in him act like Satanist then it's Luciferianism.

You have no sources nor actual refutation or elaborate backing for your statement, and we see by your prior post that you bare false testimony and have ill intentions(folly).
Failed reply. Try again using research and not subjective game play. You are not a politician, stop talking around the subject and list examples and sources and get some substance.

You have no proof that God gave Moses anything. Yet you believe He did.

alang, I thought the same thing about the Jews, but I started keeping up on Jewish News and some of their publications and media are really anti-Christian Gentiles, on a personal level. I was very surprised given the fact that the majority of Christians stand with Israel. I am quite sure though that they would love to be left alone. Sadly, that's not what prophesy describes. We are going to force them to give up land that was deeded to them by God, Himself, and it still won't be enough to ensure their peace and right to exist as a Nation.

And I believe that if man didn't nail Christ to that cross He would have climbed on to it and nailed Himself down to fulfill His mission. That a mission was necessary make us all culpable in Christ's death. I just try to live my life so that he didn't have to suffer too long on that cross while paying my debt. :)

Busted: quote:"on that cross"
what cross? Yeshu son of Mary was stoned and hanged according to Judaic accts and your NT agrees:
The NT admits:
Acts 5:30 "Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree" Acts 10:39 "whom they slew and hanged on a tree" Acts 13:29 "they took him down from the tree" 1 Peter 2:24 "who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree" Galatians 3:13 "Christ... being made a curse upon us... Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree" also read Deuteronomy 21:22.

Under Rabbinic Law, criminals are to be stoned (John 8:3-11.) The 'Jesus' mythos was stoned (slew) and then hung on a tree -- which is what the Christanic mythologies say.
The cross is a later addition(300ad) which has been soundly debunked.
The crucified by Rome Galilean at the time of Herod & Lysanias was Yehuda the tax revolter, he died in 6bc a far cry from the ad era crucified christ by the Jordan river who's apostles were martyrs. That ad era cross bearer was Theudas who died in 45 ad. That's at least 3 christs (trinity) converged into the Jesus image that your cross claims expose. This is why the figure and his followers are given new names and new birthdate that still doesn't fit the story characters eras.
Another issue:
Cross w/ sun symbol is Baal cross and they claim Jesus was the son of Baal in Rev 22:16. His birthday borrows Baals Dec 25 birthday and his accounts are exact replicas of found predated tablets on Baal thus they reveal what they mean that the father &son are one, because they are one in the same mythology given a new mask to try and convert the revolting Jews to Baal worship under Rome's authority, a trick they used on many cultures.

There is also a predated cross the former popes carried, the one with the sickly man was a Mithraic cross. This cross by the altar was in the Mithra temple that became one of the bascillica and they kept it's image.

Conclusion: you proved you worship many christs when the OT clearly states to worship none, because Moshiach is a servant to man not served and not God.

He gave Moses his staff (HaShevet).
The HaShevet was placed in the ark of the covenant with the 10 commandments.

Numbers/Korach
17:25 Vayomer Adonay el-Moshe HASHEV et-mateh Aharon lifney ha'edut lemishmeret le'ot
livney-Meri utechal telunotam me'alay velo yamutu.
God said to Moses, "Put Aaron's staff back there before
the [Ark of] Testimony as a keepsake. Let it be a sign for anyone who wants to rebel.
This should put an end to their complaints to Me, and then they will not die."

I can see by your avoidance reply and your comment about wormwood that you are one of those people who have to look up words online and use other peoples thoughts by stealing them. If you are gonna steal definitions of Biblical terms then do not use opinions of those not knowing the era or context and are Biblically illiterate.
Wormwood was a herb and it was seriously bitter, poisonous= deadly. The teachings of the fallen star(messenger) have caused over thousands of wars and over 50 million murders and I can show you the library of dated posts of a huge amount of vile bitter Christians who don't know how to have Biblical discussions without being crude, rude and enraged in behavior.
It's due to the fallen one causes pride in the group (gang behavior) and animosity(towards outside gangs) and maybe feelings of inadequacy(in comparison to other gangs)?

I am not the pup that you are. I don't get my insight from online. Wisdom is one of the promises God is glad to fulfill for anyone who asks. My reply avoided nothing, I just don't read alot of the crap you post. I respond to what might be considered relevant to others lest they be diverted from the truth. Speaking of avoidance, how do you reconcile saying that what John described was what was happening during the time of his writings with the fact that the things John described didn't happen in his time.
John made it quite clear what was going to cause the destruction, (never once mentioning an herb) and was even more specific about what it would impact. (no humans. WATER.) then told us how much water would be effected. You just grasp at whatever straw may help your case and instead get caught up in your own understanding which is lacking. NO HERBS!!! JOHN SAID WATER!!!

Since John wrote that 1/3 of the WATER was poisoned, give me evidence from any where in antiquity that 1/3 of the earth's water supply was poisoned during John's life.

Which christ and please support with resources. Thanks.

Why?

Same reason if someone mentioned a moderator kicking a puppy you'd want them to be specific to which mod and you would not want to be grouped as one puppy
kicker. Or worse would you want a mod spewing support for Isis be grouped so that
you now get labeled a supporter who now is watched and can't catch a flight?
Historical accuracy is everything.

I am not the pup that you are. I don't get my insight from online. Wisdom is one of the promises God is glad to fulfill for anyone who asks. My reply avoided nothing, I just don't read alot of the crap you post. I respond to what might be considered relevant to others lest they be diverted from the truth. Speaking of avoidance, how do you reconcile saying that what John described was what was happening during the time of his writings with the fact that the things John described didn't happen in his time.
John made it quite clear what was going to cause the destruction, (never once mentioning an herb) and was even more specific about what it would impact. (no humans. WATER.) then told us how much water would be effected. You just grasp at whatever straw may help your case and instead get caught up in your own understanding which is lacking. NO HERBS!!! JOHN SAID WATER!!!

Since John wrote that 1/3 of the WATER was poisoned, give me evidence from any where in antiquity that 1/3 of the earth's water supply was poisoned during John's life.

caught lying: quote:"I don't get my insight from online."
That Chernobyl correlation is a well known internet rant, it did not come from you and never should you admit their ignorance came from you.
By the way water sometimes referred to the spiritualist or teachings that flowed like water and rippled affect or formed waves.

Last edited:

He gave Moses his staff (HaShevet).
The HaShevet was placed in the ark of the covenant with the 10 commandments.

Numbers/Korach
17:25 Vayomer Adonay el-Moshe HASHEV et-mateh Aharon lifney ha'edut lemishmeret le'ot
livney-Meri utechal telunotam me'alay velo yamutu.
God said to Moses, "Put Aaron's staff back there before
the [Ark of] Testimony as a keepsake. Let it be a sign for anyone who wants to rebel.
This should put an end to their complaints to Me, and then they will not die."

What staff? What ark? Just because some old dude said he wandered around in the desert for 40 years doesn't make it so. Or that God gave him some tablets... Proof shev, show me the ark..... Moses may well be as phony as you profess Paul to be.
And you need not ask which Christ again. The one the Pharisees illegally tried, and hung on a cross that returned 3 days later. THAT ONE.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back