Should the Punishment be to be Beat to Death?...

I always thought that real life grown up men discussed things with some degree of civility...

NO REAL MEN IN THIS THREAD!! :LOL: What a shame.. Can't you boys just kiss and make up?

Gonna get your Big Brother again?... :lol:

Let me get the Door for you, M'am!

:)

peace...

Are you *really* dumb enough to throw yet *another* lie out there, Chump?

IF you're going to dare to go down that road, I give him permission to post *every* single PM he's gotten from me regarding you.

Hint: There aren't any, dipshit.

You can View my Public Conversation with Gunny on my Profile and his... He clearly Refers to his Request that I Stop Harrassing you in PM...

If you didn't Squeal... Who did, Toots?...

And I wasn't Harrassing you, as you have Acknowledged after I Requested you do so so I could Apologize if you Thought I was Harrassing you...

I was Responding to your Obsessive NegReps that I was Limited at Returning to you... Curious.

Anyway, so the Record is Clear.

peace...

You can rep the same exact amount of times I can, Joker. Or, do you have yet another false insinuation to make?

Are you *really* dumb enough to throw yet *another* lie out there, Chump?

IF you're going to dare to go down that road, I give him permission to post *every* single PM he's gotten from me regarding you.

Hint: There aren't any, dipshit.

You can View my Public Conversation with Gunny on my Profile and his... He clearly Refers to his Request that I Stop Harrassing you in PM...

And I wasn't Harrassing you, as you have Acknowledged after I Requested you do so so I could Apologize if you Thought I was Harrassing you...

I was Responding to your Obsessive NegReps that I was Limited at Returning to you... Curious.

peace...

You can rep the same exact amount of times I can, Joker. Or, do you have yet another false insinuation to make?

Not that I care about this thread or what going on in it but I do have to say something is up with your ability to neg rep someone twice in a few minutes. Mods the proof to back this up.

peace...

Not that I care about this thread or what going on in it but I do have to say something is up with your ability to neg rep someone twice in a few minutes. Mods the proof to back this up.

everyone has the same ability to rep, positive or negative. i forget the exact numbers, but i think you can rep twenty times in a 24 hour period and if you want to rep the same poster twice, you have to give out rep to either six or eight other members before you can go back to the object of your *affection*. can this be done in a few minutes? sure, if you want. as i said, it's the same for everyone, but not everyone uses it the same.

everyone has the same ability to rep, positive or negative. i forget the exact numbers, but i think you can rep twenty times in a 24 hour period and if you want to rep the same poster twice, you have to give out rep to either six or eight other members before you can go back to the object of your *affection*. can this be done in a few minutes? sure, if you want. as i said, it's the same for everyone, but not everyone uses it the same.

NEG: If USMB members were... 10-07-2009 06:03 AM Dis Loser.
NEG: Men Who Don't Rock USMB 10-07-2009 05:29 AM strollingbones .
POS: Rep Alan Grayson... 10-07-2009 05:20 AM ba1614
NEG: Men Who Don't Rock USMB 10-07-2009 05:14 AM Dis Loser.

So then, I should take those (2) Neg Reps within an Hour as "Affection"?... ;)

:clap2: Bravo!, Dis!... That's Obession!

Who were the 6 to 8 People you had to Find to Rep to get back to me within an Hour?... :lol:

peace...

Who were the 6 to 8 People you had to Find to Rep to get back to me within an Hour?... :lol:

peace...

Who cares? They got positive - you didn't.

Loser.

peace...

Who cares? They got positive - you didn't.

Loser.

Obviously, Doll... You do. :clap2:

It took you an Hour of your Life to get me that 2nd NegRep in under Hour, but Damn it, it was Worth it...

Maybe you can Sleep Tonight. :lol:

peace...

Forum List

Back