Should the Punishment be to be Beat to Death?...

More likely that he told you to pull the panties out of your ass, quit squealing like a stuck pig, and handle the shit that you started.

I expect he also told you to get off your knees, and close your mouth since you're not his type.

Have a Good Day, Dis... You Won this Handicapped Match... :clap2:

You are a Champ!... Good for you!

Boss told me to Lay Off, and it's his Site and his Rules.

:)

peace...

Isn't she just a treat, though?

No Comment. :eusa_hand:

peace...

Been Instructed by Gunny to Leave you Alone, Dis... :clap2:

Have a Good One.

I ain't gettin' Banned for your Games.

peace...

Discussing the contents of PMs on a public forum AND lying?

I told you to quit harassing her via PM. THIS is NOT a PM, dimbulb. How fucking stupid and or dishonest can you be?

I didn't Lie about anything...

peace...

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

It's amazing your ass ain't been struck by lightning..

Discussing the contents of PMs on a public forum AND lying?

I told you to quit harassing her via PM. THIS is NOT a PM, dimbulb. How fucking stupid and or dishonest can you be?

peace...

Was I "Harrassing" you in an UnJustified way, Dis?...

You would have to be the Victim in that Setting, would you not?...

Gunny Certainly couldn't have Assumed I was.

So was I?...

If I was, I will Apologize... Sincerely.

Because my Intent was to Counter your NegRep, and the System would let me after you did Twice.

So?

peace...

Last edited:

peace...

So was I?...

Because my Intent was to Counter your NegRep, and the System would let me after you did Twice.

So?

peace...

You want *me* to discuss PM's on the board? Sorry, fuck wit.. I'm not *nearly* as stupid as you.

That's neither here nor there, Fact is, you said I won this "handicapped battle", because Gunny said you had to "leave me alone". Gunny said no such thing. I ain't that fucking stupid either.

Fact is, right now, you're looking for sympathy, and playing the victim card because nothing else you've tried has worked to get you anything more than negative attention.

Talk about someone obsessed.

This is what happens when unwanted pregnancies are carried to term. You get wild children without adult supervision. American Christian whites whose children are having babies left and right. Take a good look. You think you are immune? Good, continue thinking that way.

Lack of education
unwanted children

the soupmix for violence

did you major in stupid?

This is what happens when unwanted pregnancies are carried to term. You get wild children without adult supervision. American Christian whites whose children are having babies left and right. Take a good look. You think you are immune? Good, continue thinking that way.

Lack of education
unwanted children

the soupmix for violence

did you major in stupid?

Right under Malio.

So was I?...

So?

peace...

You want *me* to discuss PM's on the board? Sorry, fuck wit.. I'm not *nearly* as stupid as you.

That's neither here nor there, Fact is, you said I won this "handicapped battle", because Gunny said you had to "leave me alone". Gunny said no such thing. I ain't that fucking stupid either.

Fact is, right now, you're looking for sympathy, and playing the victim card because nothing else you've tried has worked to get you anything more than negative attention.

I Tried... You are beyond Help, and I ain't Playin' this Game with you and Gunny anymore...

My PM Box is FULL of Gunny, and Obviously NONE if it can be Discussed, so you go Claim Victory and Gunny will be there to Protect you in the Future as I have Heard he has in the Past...

I didn't Believe it, but People were Right.

peace...

So was I?...

So?

peace...

I Tried... You are beyond Help, and I ain't Playin' this Game with you and Gunny anymore...

My PM Box is FULL of Gunny, and Obviously NONE if it can be Discussed, so you go Claim Victory and Gunny will be there to Protect you in the Future as I have Heard he has in the Past...

I didn't Believe it, but People were Right.

peace...

Protect me from what, fucknuts? You?!? LMMFAO!!! My 5 year old nephew is quicker on his feet than you are.

I'm goin' to Sleep now, Kids... You all Enjoy the Evening...

peace...

Crybaby.

Gonna get your Big Brother again?... :lol:

Let me get the Door for you, M'am!

peace...

Are you *really* dumb enough to throw yet *another* lie out there, Chump?

IF you're going to dare to go down that road, I give him permission to post *every* single PM he's gotten from me regarding you.

Hint: There aren't any, dipshit.

peace...

IF you're going to dare to go down that road, I give him permission to post *every* single PM he's gotten from me regarding you.

Dipshit, how would he Know I was Harrassing you, not that I was, but I was Certainly being Accused of it... At least that Insinuation was there...

Can't Sleep again, eh?... Sorry about that! :lol:

Maybe when I am Done Exposing you in this Thread, it can get Locked into the Lame Zone like the last one... :clap2:

peace...

peace...

Dipshit, how would he Know I was Harrassing you, not that I was, but I was Certainly being Accused of it... At least that Insinuation was there...

Maybe when I am Done Exposing you in this Thread, it can get Locked into the Lame Zone like the last one... :clap2:

peace...

LMFAO! Bring it, bitch.

Word of advice: Get backup. You're going to need it, you fish-lipped, trailer park stud.

peace...

LMFAO! Bring it, bitch.

Word of advice: Get backup. You're going to need it, you fish-lipped, trailer park stud.

Hi again, Adam's Apple!... Did you wait up all Night for me?...

And I don't Need Backup, it's Obvious by the other Lapdogs that Assist you, the Queen Lapdog, that you Need LOTS of Assistance. :clap2:

peace...

peace...

LMFAO! Bring it, bitch.

Hi again, Adam's Apple!... Did you wait up all Night for me?...

And I don't Need Backup, it's Obvious by the other Lapdogs that Assist you, the Queen Lapdog, that you Need LOTS of Assistance. :clap2:

peace...

Aww.. Look how fast I can make your monkey ass jump from thread to thread...:lol:

You're weak, and an embarrassment to everyone you know.

peace...

You can View my Public Conversation with Gunny on my Profile and his... He clearly Refers to his Request that I Stop Harrassing you in PM...

If you didn't Squeal... Who did, Toots?...

And I wasn't Harrassing you, as you have Acknowledged after I Requested you do so so I could Apologize if you Thought I was Harrassing you...

I was Responding to your Obsessive NegReps that I was Limited at Returning to you... Curious.

Anyway, so the Record is Clear.

peace...

fish-lipped

MassengillExtraMildVinegarWaterDisposableDouche4ct..jpg

Is your Friend... And get some Soap for that Lady Like Mouth of yours... :lol:

peace...

Forum List

Back