Should the President issue a one time pardon to ALL wrong doers in government?

What a bizarre thread

I take it you're adverse to the idea that murderers and violent rapists, an traitors should hang, yes?

Aww, you poor little snowflake. :itsok:

Such things gave you the freedom you have to this day.

If not for that, you might have to sing "Oh Canada" or some shit.
What the fuck do you think you're talking about?

The OP idiot wants to make criminality in DC a freebie.

You don't find that bizarre?

I do, wtf?!

If the President issues a pardon to all wrong doers in government past and present.....there would not be many people left....the Swamp is Deep

Their demise has to be ....it has to happen....it must and it will:wink:

somewhere else :04: in a different way

bye bye Deep State!
Good bye.

No, STFU with that bullshit!

Many traitorous fuckers need to hang.
Your post is like the thought of my better angel.

But there is something to be gained which might not seem immediTely apparent.

I'm there.

But they would be presented a VERY tempting offer.

A guarantee of freedom if they leave the government for good and agree they not enter politics ever. Then a full recounting of what they did criminally.

Finally, helping the government make the system better where the criminal employee had taken advantage of it.

In exchange for their freedom?

It might be an offer that no one can refuse.

Oh, and all the hatred and attacks on the President might possibly see a significant drop when people who aren't trying to stay out of prison by leading the attacks on him, are no longer forced to share a bed with Islamists and Communists and other slugs.

Imagine the possibilities.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

Whatever, guy. Right is right, and wrong is wrong. Pick a side.

Would you like to POSSIBLY eliminate all the Communist and Jihadist activity in the USA for a few years at least?

You dont get that kind of result by simply doing the (admittedly) right thing.

Heck, you dont even get a chance to have this kind of discussion.

Since 9/11/01 I have never once imagined how we might arrest the progress of Islam in America without a bloody war on our soil.

THIS COULD POSSIBLY DO THAT.

I think you should weigh the options carefully.

"possibly" my nuts.

Kill 'em all and let God sort them out.

If the President issues a pardon to all wrong doers in government past and present.....there would not be many people left....the Swamp is Deep

Their demise has to be ....it has to happen....it must and it will:wink:

somewhere else :04: in a different way

bye bye Deep State!
Good bye.

I know.

I agree.

Wait till you can do a righteous Ben Franklin analysis of it.

No, STFU with that bullshit!

Many traitorous fuckers need to hang.
Your post is like the thought of my better angel.

But there is something to be gained which might not seem immediTely apparent.

I'm there.

But they would be presented a VERY tempting offer.

A guarantee of freedom if they leave the government for good and agree they not enter politics ever. Then a full recounting of what they did criminally.

Finally, helping the government make the system better where the criminal employee had taken advantage of it.

In exchange for their freedom?

It might be an offer that no one can refuse.

Oh, and all the hatred and attacks on the President might possibly see a significant drop when people who aren't trying to stay out of prison by leading the attacks on him, are no longer forced to share a bed with Islamists and Communists and other slugs.

Imagine the possibilities.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

Whatever, guy. Right is right, and wrong is wrong. Pick a side.

Would you like to POSSIBLY eliminate all the Communist and Jihadist activity in the USA for a few years at least?

You dont get that kind of result by simply doing the (admittedly) right thing.

Heck, you dont even get a chance to have this kind of discussion.

Since 9/11/01 I have never once imagined how we might arrest the progress of Islam in America without a bloody war on our soil.

THIS COULD POSSIBLY DO THAT.

I think you should weigh the options carefully.

"possibly" my nuts.

Kill 'em all and let God sort them out.

I feel the same way.

But what if we cant get em any other way? That is their goal I guess...to continue attacking the President and opposing him and wasting everyone's time just to stay out of prison.

And all we want, after giving them their fitting justice, is to make America safe and return to sound and just and moral practices and to continue fighting the Grand Jihad being waged on us by Islamists trying to wrangle Sharia law to replace our Constitution.

By the way, they are winning in that struggle.

So, we hang Hillary and the jerks whose names we all know in the FBI and DOJ.

And we are still in a swamp with dangerius critters half of us know nothing about.

Or we can 86 Hillary and all of them as though they were sent into exile on Elba, never to return or be heard from again.

AND stop Jihad and Communism in America MAYBE.

Last edited:
What a bizarre thread

I take it you're adverse to the idea that murderers and violent rapists, an traitors should hang, yes?

Aww, you poor little snowflake. :itsok:

Such things gave you the freedom you have to this day.

If not for that, you might have to sing "Oh Canada" or some shit.

The newly issued Crossfield Memo says we can treat those who post like the enemy as though they ARE the enemy.

So, instead of a Snowflake, I would call him a Jihadist.

I am for the style of justice our forefathers delivered to corrupt politicians....
View attachment 241747
Me too.

Would you prefer that or would you prefer to cripple Jihad in America if you had the opportunity to do one or the other?

Hang or firing squad them all, idk wtf you are on about, but no.

This is America.

You have a fondness for a certain way of viewing things and dealing with life, that works for me on one level.

It isnt that you are wrong, it's just that it isnt the best we can do.

We have a need to stop Jihad and Communism and those two challenges are just a little bit more important in the bigger scheme of things.

No?

Last edited:
I am for the style of justice our forefathers delivered to corrupt politicians....
View attachment 241747
Me too.

Would you prefer that or would you prefer to cripple Jihad in America if you had the opportunity to do one or the other?

This is America.

You have a fondness for a certain way of viewing things and dealing with life, that works for me on one level.

We have a need to stop Jihad and Communism and those two challenges are just a little bit more important in the bigger scheme of things.

No?

I don't see things through a false dichotomy lens.

View attachment 241747
Me too.

This is America.

No?

I don't see things through a false dichotomy lens.

How many of them need hanging and which ones would you be able to rest easily after seeing they had long prison sentences?

Hillary hang.

Obama hang.

Comey hang.

Who else would hang?

Maybe a new thread should be started asking, "how much would you pay to clean up our government?"

:eusa_think:

Forum List

Back