Should the CIA take out Julian Assange?

Oct 5, 2010
Julian Assange is risking the lives of British and American patriots, as they go about their valuable and necessary work against the muzzie terrorists.

As a result, Assange is not much better than a muzzie terrorist.

If Assange were a muzzie, we would have exterminated the scumbag by now. Why have our intelligence not killed the fucker yet?

I don't know why he's still alive. He should have been whacked last year after he released the names of operatives in Afghanistan and Iraq. FDR or Truman would have had him whacked, but they were real men.

Last edited:
Over a quarter of a million diplomatic cables, marked – “secret” , “confidential”, or “unclassified” – to and from the US State Department have been “leaked” to the public, presumably by a whistleblower. On the surface, it seems like the sort of thing that restores power to the people. It arms us all with knowledge and reminds those in power that they must answer to the public.

Then you pause to think. And that’s when the holes in this narrative become obvious.
Although WikiLeaks claims to provide a counter balance to the decades of disinformation served up in heaps by the “old media”, it chose to allow the vetting of these documents by these same outlets. Other highly respected media outlets, like al Jazeera and various independent media, were excluded. I find that odd, for starters.

If we take a look at the content of the cables themselves, the most remarkable thing to come out of these secret and confidential memos is what they do not contain.
WikiStink | Dissident Voice

Read more on this here http://alethonews.wordpress.com/2010/12/01/wikileaks-–-more-israeli-game-theory-warfare/

Last edited:
Capture him extradite him and try him. The US has laws against assassination, unless the Congress and President agree.

Easiest way. Provide evidence of espionage to Interpol. Get international arrest warrant issues. Have local police arrest him. Apply for extradition. Get extradition. Bring him back to the US. Put him on trial. Find him guilty. Let him sit in prison for the rest of his life. The end.

Over a quarter of a million diplomatic cables, marked – “secret” , “confidential”, or “unclassified” – to and from the US State Department have been “leaked” to the public, presumably by a whistleblower. On the surface, it seems like the sort of thing that restores power to the people. It arms us all with knowledge and reminds those in power that they must answer to the public.

Then you pause to think. And that’s when the holes in this narrative become obvious.
Although WikiLeaks claims to provide a counter balance to the decades of disinformation served up in heaps by the “old media”, it chose to allow the vetting of these documents by these same outlets. Other highly respected media outlets, like al Jazeera and various independent media, were excluded. I find that odd, for starters.

If we take a look at the content of the cables themselves, the most remarkable thing to come out of these secret and confidential memos is what they do not contain.
WikiStink | Dissident Voice

Read more on this here WIKILEAKS ? MORE ISRAELI GAME THEORY WARFARE? Aletho News

That's entirely bullshit. What Manning did does not fall under the definition of 'whistleblowing'.

I think he should get the congressional medal of honor for exposing the most lying, murderous,corrupt countries in the history of mankind.IsNtReal. The inbred snaggletooths and, of course, The Great Satan.

No, absolutely not.

I agree.

Although Assange is not a Muslim and cannot therefore enter Paradise, he is still superior to the Americans and their Jew masters who are guaranteed hell.

Julian should be given a nobel prize.

Allah hu akbar!

Last edited:
No, absolutely not.

I agree.

Although Assange is not a Muslim and cannot therefore enter Paradise, he is still superior to the Americans and their Jew masters who are guaranteed hell.

Allah hu akbar!

Jews whose religion, scripture, patriarchs and prophets your pedophile Mahomet stole because he was an illiterate charlatan and a child molester and a gangster?

Must suck not having a real religion, eh, loser?

Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad...
Muhammad married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Life-Muhammad-I-Ishaq/dp/0196360331/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1291389534&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The Life of Muhammad (9780196360331): I. Ishaq, A. Guillaume: Books[/ame]

Last edited:
No, absolutely not.

I agree.

Allah hu akbar!

oh gee wiz..... should have figured you would take it this way.

Assange is a rear end, but he did not kill anyone, and you do not kill people who have not killed others themselves....and even then, not all murderers should be killed....

He did not even steal this stuff....someone else did....and the person who broke the law is the person that should be punished for it.

this does not lessen my disgust towards assange for releasing this info....he's a real jerk....but the military guy who stole this info and who gave it to Assange, is the real culprit and should be punished the maximum the law permits for this kind of stuff.

The man has Freedom loving Democratic capitalists, and Communist totalitarian nations
calling for his blood. He must have a sick death wish, leaking all this classified or declassified information. One of the sickest white man I have ever seen.
He should be tortured for a few days, and then executed. A hanging by way of Piano wire should be his choice of execution.
He has put the entire western civilized governments in a serious global situation.!!

Forum List

Back