Should Texas remove Biden from presidential ballot?

Should Texas remove Biden from presidential ballot?

• Yes

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
The section of the 14th Amendment, similar to sections in several other amendments, is known as an “enforcement provision.” It has no substantive law unto itself. Rather, it provides the authority for Congress to make laws to uphold the other provisions of the amendment. The text of the section is as follows: “The Congress shall have the power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.”

When did the whole Congress make that determination?
He was impeached in The House for it.
Everybody knows The Senate SHOULD have done it's duty and convicted afterward, but the problem was many of the Republican, pro-Trump lapdogs in The Senate (his jury) were co-conspirators in his attempt to steal the election so they were in the bag for him.
The Senate trial was a farce.
He was guilty.

He was impeached in The House for it.
Everybody knows The Senate SHOULD have done it's duty and convicted afterward, but the problem was many of the Republican, pro-Trump lapdogs in The Senate (his jury) were co-conspirators in his attempt to steal the election so they were in the bag for him.
The Senate trial was a farce.
He was guilty.
Stupid it takes the Senate also

Should Texas remove Biden from presidential ballot? Biden is committing treason by encouraging the invasion at the Southern border. How are single men coming over from Africa?

Only remedy is to remove Biden, amiright?
You can remove him at the ballot box.

Stupid it takes the Senate also
I don't need his jury of co-conspirators to tell me he was guilty of insurrection.
Neither do the MAJORITY of American voters.
The House Select Committee did a fine job of presenting the evidence to the American people in summer 2022.
That evidence is in the hands of Jack Smith and Fanni Willis now and will be used to finally convict him of the crimes that his Senate lapdogs failed to do.

I don't need his jury of co-conspirators to tell me he was guilty of insurrection.
Neither do the MAJORITY of American voters.
The House Select Committee did a fine job of presenting the evidence to the American people in summer 2022.
That evidence is in the hands of Jack Smith and Fanni Willis now and will be used to finally convict him of the crimes that his Senate lapdogs failed to do.
Irrelevant it takes both the house and Senate

It's not an assumption or opinion states can't declear an insurrection on federal level
Only Congress can make that determination.
An insurrection was witnessed by the world, declared by Congress and POTUS. Seriously dude, what more do you want?! I know yall like to play dumb and deny it even took place but we all know that’s bullshit

An insurrection was witnessed by the world, declared by Congress and POTUS. Seriously dude, what more do you want?! I know yall like to play dumb and deny it even took place but we all know that’s bullshit
Yes the democrat controlled media told you that. But Congress never made that determination dude

Forum List

Back