Should race matter to you?

Should race matter to you?

• Total voters
Race did not use to matter. Until this election cycle. The left is constantly throwing down the race card, race baiting and using racial fear tactics to attract voters,, ie Harry Reid's latest stupid remark about Latino's. You guys are idiots and have set race relations back a hundred years.

Ridiculous question, of course Race always plays a role in everything in life, and in Status.

I do not understand the question. "Should" race matter? Like where? Inna perfect world? No.

IRL? Of course...I have never had a close friend who was black who did not feel it was the central factoid of their lives. I think race is a magnetic sort of thingie...we feel a "pull" towards or away from people we resemble. Rational people resist this...irrational people celebrate it.

Race will always matter, when you have a white Eurocnetric race unfairly wanting to be in control and subjugating all other non white races of the world.

Race will always matter, when you have a white Eurocnetric race unfairly wanting to be in control and subjugating all other non white races of the world.

You've got it better here than you would anywhere else in the world. Shut the fuck up and drink your foe tee.

You've got it better here than you would anywhere else in the world. Shut the fuck up and drink your foe tee.

Oh yes, typical white response "Ive got it better here than in Afirca", just as long as Mr. mighty whitey is on control and steals all of the money on Wall street, and frigs up the entire gloabl economy, with millions on the unemployment lines.

White don't you shut the F--- up Mr. Homo marriage white asshole!!

Oh yes, typical white response "Ive got it better here than in Afirca", just as long as Mr. mighty whitey is on control and steals all of the money on Wall street, and frigs up the entire gloabl economy, with millions on the unemployment lines.

First off, I said anywhere else in the world. You should just stop crying and realize that it's not just blacks that have tough lives in this country. This country now has a black president and blacks represent under 13% of this population. Your cries of racist whitey and fight the power bullshit should have been stopped by now but you gotta hold on to something I guess. You're too stupid to grasp a bigger picture so you keep hold of the dried up arguments the left feed you.

just as long as Mr. mighty whitey is on control...
obama-legacy-climate-change.jpg

Black presidents in Fortune 500 companies | Ebony | Find Articles at BNET

Congressional Black Caucus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

First off, I said anywhere else in the world. You should just stop crying and realize that it's not just blacks that have tough lives in this country. This country now has a black president and blacks represent under 13% of this population. Your cries of racist whitey and fight the power bullshit should have been stopped by now but you gotta hold on to something I guess. You're too stupid to grasp a bigger picture so you keep hold of the dried up arguments the left feed you.

This is one of the main reasons I never voted for Barack Obama, because as soon as we black people complain , I knew that white people would say "Oh there is no more racism in America, we have a black president now."
This is just part of the white people plan to pacify and trick black Americans into a state
of complacency.With lies and falsehoods. Having a Black president is just part of another scam that is being perpatrated by white America. There some blacks that are not falling for it.!!:razz:

Last edited:
This is one of the main reasons I never voted for Barack Obama, because as soon as we black people complain , I knew that white people would say "Oh there is no more racism in America, we have a black president now."

So, basically, you don't want a black man to succeed, because then you couldn't cry about the White man keeping the black man down and you'd have to actually work and be judged based on your merit and ability?

Having Black president is just part of another scam that is being perpatrated by white America.

What is 'perpatrated'?

No wonder you don't want a fair meritocracy...

So, basically, you don't want a black man to succeed, because then you couldn't cry about the White man keeping the black man down and you'd have to actually work and be judged based on your merit and ability?

Having Black president is just part of another scam that is being perpatrated by white America.

What is 'perpatrated'?

No wonder you don't want a fair meritocracy...

This whole Obama Presidency is one big scam. This is one of the reasons he is doing such a terrible job as
president.

Forum List

Back