Should Psychedelic Mushrooms be legal?

I know someone who ate a pile of them and passed out. He got stoned and he missed it. :slap:

If I were my kid, I'd have killed me! :laugh: I got lucky, 2 out of the 3 never tried even grass. The 3rd, well he never got to crack, heroine, or other hard stuff.

Okay, Poindexter. Good thing they put those caution stickers on the tinfoil or baggie...depending on how your dealer sells them.

yo calm down, for the kind of money it cost to get an 1/8th no one just eats shrooms or spores w/o knowing how to do it. bad trips occur almost soley from ppl picking their own and not knowing what they are doing. any established dealer, the gov., or big business if they are legalized, can grow the good shroom.

yo calm down, for the kind of money it cost to get an 1/8th no one just eats shrooms or spores w/o knowing how to do it. bad trips occur almost soley from ppl picking their own and not knowing what they are doing. any established dealer, the gov., or big business if they are legalized, can grow the good shroom.

Establishd dealer, bwahahahahaha.

Sorry, MANY do just that....pick their own out of the giant paper bag their deal has stashed away. Not you though right? You need to everything about the 'fungi'. WHere did it come from, how much should I eat, who picked it? What is the suggested retail price? How can I as a consumer get the best shroom for my buck? Just eat the fucken things and enjoy. If I were selling to you I'd make sure I overchaged you just cause you're so damned annoying. And I think your getting ripped off if you're bitchin about the cost of an 1/8th.

You must be a total blast to trip with.

Establishd dealer, bwahahahahaha.

Sorry, MANY do just that....pick their own out of the giant paper bag their deal has stashed away. Not you though right? You need to everything about the 'fungi'. WHere did it come from, how much should I eat, who picked it? What is the suggested retail price? How can I as a consumer get the best shroom for my buck? Just eat the fucken things and enjoy. If I were selling to you I'd make sure I overchaged you just cause you're so damned annoying. And I think your getting ripped off if you're bitchin about the cost of an 1/8th.

You must be a total blast to trip with.

:beer:

coming from the person who has probably never seen a shroom.

Forum List

Back