Should people be allowed to burn the gay pride flag?

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
I don't see why not? I mean, if people can burn the American Flag, then any other flag should be fair game. Some would say that burning the gay flag is hate speech. If that is so, then isn't burning the American flag also hate speech? You can't have it both ways.

The rainbow flag isn't really a flag at all. It doesn't represent any country or nationality and is merely the symbol of a sexual dysfunction. So I say "burn away."

People should be allowed to burn any flag they want to burn

I don't see why not? I mean, if people can burn the American Flag, then any other flag should be fair game. Some would say that burning the gay flag is hate speech. If that is so, then isn't burning the American flag also hate speech? You can't have it both ways.

I don't think it is good for the environment to burn any flags for that matter.
If you are really against slavery and oppression, check to see if the flag you bought
for burning was made by unfair trade or by slave labor. That might be a start!!!

Is this even a question? Anyone is free to burn whichever flag they please.

You may be breaking laws against destruction of other peoples property.

Sure, burn all the gay flags you want. Just make sure it belongs to you. I know lots of gays who ill kick your ass if you try to take their flag from them.

I don't give a shit about the fag flag.

An American flag should only be burned at a VFW or American Legion Post in a flag burning ceremony, normally held by the Boy Scouts of America when the flag is tattered, torn or unserviceable.

We may have freedom of speech or freedom of "expression" but to me and many others, burning an American flag is one of the most heinous and despicable acts to dishonor Americans, along with kneeling NFL players. I have never witnessed a "freedom of expression" flag burning or ass wiping but if I did I would provoke the SOB into a fight and attempt to cripple or kill his (or her) sorry ass.

During a 4 day period in Nov 1965 I participated in a battle with 1000 other Americans and we lost a total of 234 men killed and 245 wounded.Whenever we go to the Viet Nam Wall now to mourn our dead I always apologize to them for the actions of the "freedom of expression" MFers. Plus, of the 1000 I mentioned, only about 75 of them are alive today. Agent Orange got us all.

I am sorry if I offended anyone here but I am just exercising my freedom of expression.

For anyone interested, you can read about the battle I described.

Battle of Ia Drang - Wikipedia

I find it extremely disrespectful and simply abhorrent, but no, there should be no law against it.

I don't give a shit about the fag flag.

An American flag should only be burned at a VFW or American Legion Post in a flag burning ceremony, normally held by the Boy Scouts of America when the flag is tattered, torn or unserviceable.

We may have freedom of speech or freedom of "expression" but to me and many others, burning an American flag is one of the most heinous and despicable acts to dishonor Americans, along with kneeling NFL players. I have never witnessed a "freedom of expression" flag burning or ass wiping but if I did I would provoke the SOB into a fight and attempt to cripple or kill his (or her) sorry ass.

During a 4 day period in Nov 1965 I participated in a battle with 1000 other Americans and we lost a total of 234 men killed and 245 wounded.Whenever we go to the Viet Nam Wall now to mourn our dead I always apologize to them for the actions of the "freedom of expression" MFers. Plus, of the 1000 I mentioned, only about 75 of them are alive today. Agent Orange got us all.

I am sorry if I offended anyone here but I am just exercising my freedom of expression.

For anyone interested, you can read about the battle I described.

Battle of Ia Drang - Wikipedia

Along this line I just saw SFC Ollie in the Coffee Shop and would be interested in his take on flag burning.

No, nobody should be allowed to think or disagree with the far left...

Sincerely,

California

Nominated for Troll Thread of the Month. Congrats Nut Job.

Sure, burn all the gay flags you want. Just make sure it belongs to you. I know lots of gays who ill kick your ass if you try to take their flag from them.

I know lots of heterosexuals who will do the same thing.

Forum List

Back