Should obama step down???

At this rate, the stock market will be at zero by the end of the spring. When should articles of impeachment be introduced to save America from this incompetent left wing buffoon???
what crime has he commited?

and have you really thought thisout
you would want Joe Biden as POTUS?
:eek:

I'm betting he wants Joe gone too and that leaves you know who ...

Long way to go to get past the whackos. Obama is the least dangerous of them. Might be the only thing that keeps him safe. Hey, it worked for Bush with Cheney in the #2 spot.:lol:

I'm betting he wants Joe gone too and that leaves you know who ...

Long way to go to get past the whackos. Obama is the least dangerous of them. Might be the only thing that keeps him safe. Hey, it worked for Bush with Cheney in the #2 spot.:lol:

yeah, Lee Atwater, Bush Sr.'s campaign manager referred to Dan Quayle as "assassination insurance".

At this rate, the stock market will be at zero by the end of the spring. When should articles of impeachment be introduced to save America from this incompetent left wing buffoon???

What a laugh. WHY in HELL would the President resign or be Impeached for something he has almost no control over? Last I checked his idiotic stimulus bills are sponsored and passed LEGALLY and Constitutionally by Congress.

There is no reason for a sitting President to resign or be impeached for the economy.

Obama has the wrong plans and is hurting us, but it is all legal and Constitutional as long as the Congress and the Courts agree. And once again a President can not create any bill at all. he can not spend any money with out approval of Congress.

What a laugh. WHY in HELL would the President resign or be Impeached for something he has almost no control over? Last I checked his idiotic stimulus bills are sponsored and passed LEGALLY and Constitutionally by Congress.

There is no reason for a sitting President to resign or be impeached for the economy.

Obama has the wrong plans and is hurting us, but it is all legal and Constitutional as long as the Congress and the Courts agree. And once again a President can not create any bill at all. he can not spend any money with out approval of Congress.
it is absolutely ASTOUNDING how few people in this country understand the fundamentals of how this country governs

and just in case Biden can't serve, Pelosi would be President of the United States! :eek:

and just in case Biden can't serve, Pelosi would be President of the United States! :eek:

Don't be all EEKKKK now...you guys picked all three of those wackadoodles.:cuckoo:

What a bunch of sniveling bullshit.

You get the crybaby award.:cuckoo:

I guess this must be your therapy.:lol:

You didn't give a shit about Bush breaking the FISA law, spying on US, starting an illegal war, assuming dictators rights from his justice department

and now you're going to impeach Obama because the stock market sucks from the last administration.

HahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:lol:

I asked the same question of people who wanted to impeach Bush. "Do you really want Dick Cheney to be President?"

As for the falling stock market, that is no reason at all to ask a President to step down. The market is falling because investors are not confident in where things are going. Some of that is President Obama's fault, but much of it is also President Bush's fault and then there is just plain investor nervousness.

I agree with Avatar and Glock. He's here to stay even if the market did reach zero. If he should commit some terrible crime then maybe later, but I don't foresee that happening.

Immie

What a bunch of sniveling bullshit.

You get the crybaby award.:cuckoo:

I guess this must be your therapy.:lol:

You didn't give a shit about Bush breaking the FISA law, spying on US, starting an illegal war, assuming dictators rights from his justice department

and now you're going to impeach Obama because the stock market sucks from the last administration.

HahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:lol:
ray, did you bother to actually read the thread?

I asked the same question of people who wanted to impeach Bush. "Do you really want Dick Cheney to be President?"

As for the falling stock market, that is no reason at all to ask a President to step down. The market is falling because investors are not confident in where things are going. Some of that is President Obama's fault, but much of it is also President Bush's fault and then there is just plain investor nervousness.

I agree with Avatar and Glock. He's here to stay even if the market did reach zero. If he should commit some terrible crime then maybe later, but I don't foresee that happening.

Immie

Right ... but he also has to be caught doing it as well.

Hi Dork:

Americans were stupid enough to allow a Kenyan Illegal Alien Foreign National (story) to waltz into the White House, so We The People need to kick back and enjoy being raped with happy smiles on their deluded faces. You wanted ‘Change’ and by golly that is what you deserve.

GL,

Terral

Forum List

Back