Should Obama have publicly announced that the FBI was investigating the Trump Campaign?

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2014
Trump and his loyal Trumpettes have long claimed that there was a conspiracy headed by Obama himself to deny Trump his presidency.

Clearly if the FBI was really out to get Trump the FBI could have made such an announcement of investigating possible collusion between Russia and Trump shortly before the election- which would have been both accurate- and would have torpedoed Trump's election.

Should Obama have made the announcement? It would have been the truth. Did voters deserve to know about the investigation?

Obama committed treason by spying on and trying to frame a sitting president...will he face punishment?...some say he already has....he can't fill a closet let alone a convention center....

Trump and his loyal Trumpettes have long claimed that there was a conspiracy headed by Obama himself to deny Trump his presidency.

Clearly if the FBI was really out to get Trump the FBI could have made such an announcement of investigating possible collusion between Russia and Trump shortly before the election- which would have been both accurate- and would have torpedoed Trump's election.

Should Obama have made the announcement? It would have been the truth. Did voters deserve to know about the investigation?

The collusion was a lie, and FBI knew it, so why would they investigate it? The Democrats were sure they were going to win and only after they had lost, the Russia excuse was invented to cover their sore butts.

On the other hand, the FBI did make a public announcement regarding Hillary. If she had not illegally deleted evidence, perhaps she could have had a chance.

Obama committed treason by spying on and trying to frame a sitting president...will he face punishment?...some say he already has....he can't fill a closet let alone a convention center....

Oh bullshit.
Either put up proof from a viable, valid source or STFU.

And I don't recall that he's currently running for office.

But he does get paid well for speaking.

Read it and weep, stupid butthead:

Barack Obama Is Now Among 10 Highest-Paid Public Speakers

Oh bullshit.
Either put up proof from a viable, valid source or STFU.

And I don't recall that he's currently running for office.

But he does get paid well for speaking.

Read it and weep, stupid butthead:

Do you believe Hillary was a top paid speaker for her ability to fill stadiums?

Is the person dumb or dishonest? I say both, but who knows.

What is the name of the fantasy land you live in? Obama did not commit treason and he is doing just fine

The collusion was a lie, and FBI knew it, so why would they investigate it? The Democrats were sure they were going to win and only after they had lost, the Russia excuse was invented to cover their sore butts.

On the other hand, the FBI did make a public announcement regarding Hillary. If she had not illegally deleted evidence, perhaps she could have had a chance.
Why would they investigate? Because of all the lies... Flynn lied about contacts and Trump lied about contacts then Trump fired the guy that was looking into the lies. Trumps own appointee is the one that got Mueller involved. Come back to reality please.

Why would they investigate? Because of all the lies... Flynn lied about contacts and Trump lied about contacts then Trump fired the guy that was looking into the lies. Trumps own appointee is the one that got Mueller involved. Come back to reality please.

FBI has meaningful things to investigate rather than to confirm that your conspiracy delusions are wrong. Try infowars for that level of analysis.

So I will put you down as a 'yes'.....lol

Wow- not one person willing to answer the question.

Maybe I should have used simpler language for the Trumpettes to understand.....

Wait a sec, are TDS folks finally admitting President Trump was right when he said Hussaine Obama and Crooked Hillary and their weaponized "intelligence agencies" were wiretapping his phones?

FBI has meaningful things to investigate rather than to confirm that your conspiracy delusions are wrong. Try infowars for that level of analysis.
simple question... did Trump and Flynn lie about communications with the Russians?

simple question... did Trump and Flynn lie about communications with the Russians?

Simple question, was there anything that came out of the millions of dollars and years spent on investigating Trump and the Russia conspiracy?

Studying the curvature of earth would have yielded us with more insight. Yet you are still going along with the nonsense.

Simple question, was there anything that came out of the millions of dollars and years spent on investigating Trump and the Russia conspiracy?

Studying the curvature of earth would have yielded us with more insight. Yet you are still going along with the nonsense.
Hold up. If you’re going to completely ignore my question to ask one of me then why in the world would you expect me to answer? Rewind and answer my question and then I’ll happily answer yours.

Hold up. If you’re going to completely ignore my question to ask one of me then why in the world would you expect me to answer? Rewind and answer my question and then I’ll happily answer yours.

Your question was completely irrelevant compared to mine.

And the answer is, no, there is no evidence Trump did anything wrong. You can stop the conspiracy nonsense now.

Obama did NOT make it public that the Trump team was under investigation for contacts with Russia.

Conversely Republicans (Rudy the Ghoul) pushed Comey to do the opposite and reopen the e-mail investigation of the Clinton e-mails...for a couple days...just prior to the election

If he wanted to help Clinton and didn't care about the whining that he'd have heard from Trump and the GOP.....yes.

But, he is a straight shooter who didn't even want THE APPEARANCE of impropriety. So, he said nothing.

And the answer is, no, there is no evidence Trump did anything wrong. You can stop the conspiracy nonsense now.
I asked if Trump and Flynn lied about contacts with Russians. You said No. You are either lying or grossly misinformed. If you can’t be honest and accurate then why should I bother having a conversation with you?

I asked if Trump and Flynn lied about contacts with Russians. You said No. You are either lying or grossly misinformed. If you can’t be honest and accurate then why should I bother having a conversation with you?

You truly are special kind of stupid. I answered the question I postulated so you would fully understand the answer, there is no evidence Trump has done anything criminal. Your question is irrelevant and stupid, why would anyone spend time answering that?

Forum List

Back