Should Mexicrats win the House...Trump to govern by EO.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Mexicrats are foaming at the mouth as they hope to win the House...not for the purpose of helping good Americans by writing effective legislation but to launch a barrage of taxpayer draining investigations leading to nowhere. Anyone paying attention knows how useless the Legislative Branch is...should Mexicrats take the House it’ll get a whole lot worse.
The good news is; EO’s will rain down from the Executive Branch and we will all be blessed with endless entertainment as Lefties will live in straight jackets and padded rooms.

It actually would help Trump in 2020 to lose the House now. The GOP swamp is sitting on their hands anyway so let the Dem's run amok for 2 years in the House and remind the American people why they destroyed the Dem's in 2010. :muahaha:

Mexicrats are foaming at the mouth as they hope to win the House...not for the purpose of helping good Americans by writing effective legislation but to launch a barrage of taxpayer draining investigations leading to nowhere. Anyone paying attention knows how useless the Legislative Branch is...should Mexicrats take the House it’ll get a whole lot worse.
The good news is; EO’s will rain down from the Executive Branch and we will all be blessed with endless entertainment as Lefties will live in straight jackets and padded rooms.
Once removed from office the dotard won't be able to give any orders

Yeah but...when that happens in 2024 Pence may slide in there and pick up where Donny T left off.

Yeah but...when that happens in 2024 Pence may slide in there and pick up where Donny T left off.
Who? Trump will be impeached by February.

Should Trump go the EO route, the Left can’t complain about EO. They had know problem when Obama relied on it.

Should Trump go the EO route, the Left can’t complain about EO. They had know problem when Obama relied on it.

He’ll have no other choice or route to take.
Mexicrats have resisted the notion of Making America Great Agian since day one....their Party goes away quick if America gets too great and they know it.
I’ve always found it odd that any American would support a party which can only stay relevant if Americans struggle. Think about that.

tRump has his well tuned propaganda machine keeping you in live I see.

Haha...you really got him this time don’t you?

Haha...you really got him this time don’t you?
This time? Still working off that 1st time, inbred. A republican majority obstructing justice and protecting Trump from accountibility won’t be around forever.

So, what you are saying is that Trump will become Obama.

if he isnt will you be here saying June instead?....just asking....

Next June, I’ll be trying to get Pence impeached.

Something like that.
Do you see this executive branch getting anything done through the House?

Something like that.
Do you see this executive branch getting anything done through the House?

They cannot get very much done with the current balance of power, so not likely. But since I think the less the government does the better off we are, I am all for it happening.

I care less about the house than the Senate. In my perfect world the party in the WH would never control the Senate. Do not really care which is which.

I just want to say, you are a really fucked up person with that picture of Kavanaugh. You lack any morals compass whatsoever.

just as i thought....i can take that as a "no i wont be".....its ok all these others who have said trump will be gone by now have not shown up either...

I just want to say, you are a really fucked up person with that picture of Kavanaugh. You lack any morals compass whatsoever.
:itsok:

just as i thought....i can take that as a "no i wont be".....its ok all these others who have said trump will be gone by now have not shown up either...
Trump should certainly be gone by now. Lucky for him, and us all I suppose, he has people on his staff taking papers off his desk, cooing at him softly to calm him during tantrums, and other babysitting work to stop him from destroying the nation. So republicans can still pretend he’s not completely unfit for the office.

Forum List

Back