The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
I was thinking about The Bernie Sanders Campaign talking about Arresting Billionaires, throwing them in Gulags, confiscating all of their wealth, and forcing them to dig ditches and build roads by hand and when they are all used up, behead them with a Guillotine.

And then I wondered, why, because these Billionaires generate a lot of income for their workers, they drive the economy with their businesses. Suppliers, shippers, manufacturers, and hordes of people derive income from supporting the various businesses a Billionaire may own. Thousands of jobs, and millions in income for not just their employees, but everyone else who supports the businesses peripherally. Even hotels, local restaurants, and all sorts of other little jobs benefit. And of course they pay the overwhelming lion's share of taxes in to our Massive Super-Sized Social Safety Net.

But you KNOW who does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR OUR ECONOMY?

All these Lazy Couch Surfing No Working Low Life Democrat Bums GAMING The System, and ALWAYS ALWAYS SUPPORT MORE HAND OUTS and FREE SHIT from the People who Work and Pay Taxes. The more they whine and cry for more, and the more you give them, the more they whine and cry for more!

ENOUGH!

So, why not PUT THEM TO WORK BUILDING ROADS BY HAND for their Undeserved Benefits?
And we promise, No Gulags, and No Guillotines will be needed. We just convert your Welfare to Workfare.

AT least they can feel better about themselves and know that they are contributing to America instead of being a NET DRAIN on us ALL!

Last edited:
Like this guy?

images

Ever see bernies son? He’s like 60 and plays video games all day

Requiring People to WORK FOR FREE is Communism. These stiffs, these tubs of Lard, will get exercise, fresh air, and PAID! So they can either take The Government Workfare Job, or go out and get a job in Private Industry.

NO ABLED BODIED PERSON should get FREE MONEY without doing something to contribute to our society and doing some work for THE TAXPAYERS.

Ever see bernies son? He’s like 60 and plays video games all day
Heard he and Hunter Biden are hanging together right NOW doing that very thing. Gamin, and drinking Mountain Dew in their dirty undershorts.

Bernie Sander's Son is BUM, Biden's Son is a BUM, and Peter Buttdig, Licks Bum.

Once you seen one DemNazi, you seen em all.

Requiring People to WORK FOR FREE is Communism. These stiffs, these tubs of Lard, will get exercise, fresh air, and PAID! So they can either take The Government Workfare Job, or go out and get a job in Private Industry.

NO ABLED BODIED PERSON should get FREE MONEY without doing something to contribute to our society and doing some work for THE TAXPAYERS.

the problem is welfare not lazy people,,,and is why I despise dems and repubes for providing it

Dem Rednecks Work for a Living. You know how I know?

Cuz No Lazy Welfare Mo Fo is ever going to take the time or The Effort to build a Fishing Boat out of a a Couch.

Cuz They Never Get Off of The COUCH!
I guess ya hadda say something...no matter how fucking stupid
It's not my fault I am smarter than you, better looking, make more money and make you look like a monkey.

Get off of that Couch Monkey Boy.

FYI working for free is slavery,,working for what it takes for you to exist is communism which is what youre suggesting,,,

the problem is welfare not lazy people,,,and is why I despise dems and repubes for providing it
There are some people who need and deserve Welfare but most of those on it, have gamed the system to get it. $1 Billion a year is paid out in improper benefits, and it takes a long time to uncover these frauds. Tighten the requirements and it is harder to Defraud The Taxpayers.

I was thinking about The Bernie Sanders Campaign talking about Arresting Billionaires, throwing them in Gulags, confiscating all of their wealth, and forcing them to dig ditches and build roads by hand and when they are all used up, behead them with a Guillotine.

And then I wondered, why, because these Billionaires generate a lot of income for their workers, they drive the economy with their businesses. Suppliers, shippers, manufacturers, and hordes of people derive income from supporting the various businesses a Billionaire may own. Thousands of jobs, and millions in income for not just their employees, but everyone else who supports the businesses peripherally. Even hotels, local restaurants, and all sorts of other little jobs benefit. And of course they pay the overwhelming lion's share of taxes in to our Massive Super-Sized Social Safety Net.

But you KNOW who does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR OUR ECONOMY?

All these Lazy Couch Surfing No Working Low Life Democrat Bums GAMING The System, and ALWAYS ALWAYS SUPPORT MORE HAND OUTS and FREE SHIT from the People who Work and Pay Taxes. The more they whine and cry for more, and the more you give them, the more they whine and cry for more!

ENOUGH!

So, why not PUT THEM TO WORK BUILDING ROADS BY HAND for their Undeserved Benefits?
And we promise, No Gulags, and No Guillotines will be needed. We just convert your Welfare to Workfare.

AT least they can feel better about themselves and know that they are contributing to America instead of being a NET DRAIN on us ALL!

(sarcasm follows)

No.

if people don't work then they should be systematically eliminated. Why should I work to pay for other people to sit around and play video games all day?

Therefore.....as jobs disappear due to automation, robotics, computers, machines....

everyone who doesn't find a job within 2 weeks MUST BE TERMINATED!

the fkn lazy useless human scum.....

Self driving trucks become the norm and all people earning a living driving trucks or doing deliveries lose their jobs?

tough...off to the gallows

fully automated restaurants and bars?
no more food preps or cooks required?

too fkn bad....off to the crematorium!

YOUR job eliminated due to fully automated replacements?

make out your last will and testament and say your goodbyes....

because I'll be goddamned if I will ever allow a society so advanced that machines do all the work while the rest of us just enjoy ourselves!

fuk that!

(end sarcasm)

FYI working for free is slavery,,working for what it takes for you to exist is communism which is what youre suggesting,,,
The Government requiring me to pay them 54% of my income to State, Local and Federal Governments and to give that to Lazy Couch Surfing Mo Fos, is SLAVERY.

Who said make anyone work for Free?

The Average Welfare Recipient gets $35,000 a year in benefits, so I think they should pick up trash, sweep parking lots, and help little old ladies cross the streets, clean up graffiti, fix up crack houses and give back to their communities and The Taxpayers.

There are some people who need and deserve Welfare but most of those on it, have gamed the system to get it. $1 Billion a year is paid out in improper benefits, and it takes a long time to uncover these frauds. Tighten the requirements and it is harder to Defraud The Taxpayers.

as dems and repubes have shown that will never happen and is no reason to turn us into a communist country,,,

The Government requiring me to pay them 54% of my income to State, Local and Federal Governments and to give that to Lazy Couch Surfing Mo Fos, is SLAVERY.

Who said make anyone work for Free?

The Average Welfare Recipient gets $35,000 a year in benefits, so I think they should pick up trash, sweep parking lots, and help little old ladies cross the streets, clean up graffiti, fix up crack houses and give back to their communities and The Taxpayers.

you said working for free is communism,,when its slavery,,,

again all that is no reason to make us a communist country and force people to work for their existence,,,

end all welfare at the fed level and let the states do it,,,that way it can be controlled more efficiently,,,

Forum List

Back