Should idiots like this make gun laws...or vote for gun laws....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This idiot is robbed...at gun point...and blames his economic standing to justify being robbed....it is irrational morons like this who want to make policy for our 2nd amendment rights....so please...spare me....

And this happened in a gun free zone no less....

US student gets mugged at gunpoint then writes incredible piece saying he deserved it

"In the piece, he describes being mugged with his housemate, forced to the floor and patted down. "And yet, when a reporter asked whether I was surprised that this happened in Georgetown, I immediately answered: "Not at all." It was so clear to me that we live in the most privileged neighborhood within a city that has historically been, and continues to be, harshly unequal."

Pointing out Washington's status as one of the most inequal cities in America, "with the wealthiest 5 percent earning an estimated 54 times more than the poorest 20 percent," he goes onto explain his shock at people's reactions to his attack.

Not once did I consider our attackers to be "bad people."

"I kept hearing "thugs," "criminals" and "bad people." While I understand why one might jump to that conclusion, I don't think this is fair.

"Not once did I consider our attackers to be "bad people." I trust that they weren't trying to hurt me. In fact, if they knew me, I bet they'd think I was okay. They wanted my stuff, not me. While I don't know what exactly they needed the money for, I do know that I've never once had to think about going out on a Saturday night to mug people. I had never before seen a gun, let alone known where to get one. The fact that these two kids, who appeared younger than I, have even had to entertain these questions suggests their universes are light years away from mine.""

I wonder if he would have felt the same way if this " gentleman" had murdered his friend....or perhaps if his girlfreind was there and the "gentleman" had decided to engage in some opportunity rape....would he have felt the same way...

Probably....and hence....I don't trust anti gunners...they are irrational people...

This idiot is robbed...at gun point...and blames his economic standing to justify being robbed....it is irrational morons like this who want to make policy for our 2nd amendment rights....so please...spare me....

And this happened in a gun free zone no less....

US student gets mugged at gunpoint then writes incredible piece saying he deserved it

"In the piece, he describes being mugged with his housemate, forced to the floor and patted down. "And yet, when a reporter asked whether I was surprised that this happened in Georgetown, I immediately answered: "Not at all." It was so clear to me that we live in the most privileged neighborhood within a city that has historically been, and continues to be, harshly unequal."

Pointing out Washington's status as one of the most inequal cities in America, "with the wealthiest 5 percent earning an estimated 54 times more than the poorest 20 percent," he goes onto explain his shock at people's reactions to his attack.

Not once did I consider our attackers to be "bad people."

"I kept hearing "thugs," "criminals" and "bad people." While I understand why one might jump to that conclusion, I don't think this is fair.

"Not once did I consider our attackers to be "bad people." I trust that they weren't trying to hurt me. In fact, if they knew me, I bet they'd think I was okay. They wanted my stuff, not me. While I don't know what exactly they needed the money for, I do know that I've never once had to think about going out on a Saturday night to mug people. I had never before seen a gun, let alone known where to get one. The fact that these two kids, who appeared younger than I, have even had to entertain these questions suggests their universes are light years away from mine.""

I wonder if he would have felt the same way if this " gentleman" had murdered his friend....or perhaps if his girlfreind was there and the "gentleman" had decided to engage in some opportunity rape....would he have felt the same way...

Probably....and hence....I don't trust anti gunners...they are irrational people...
dumb ass kid

If I thought that the punks who robbed this dumbass could read, I'd say that they could view his moronic ramblings as an invitation to return and rob him again...

If I thought that the punks who robbed this dumbass could read, I'd say that they could view his moronic ramblings as an invitation to return and rob him again...
He should bring some buddies and gang rape the guy too.

That would relieve him of even more "white guilt".

This bozo besides being dumb as dirt has absolutely no self respect . To justify being robbed at gun point is beyond insane, If the cops caught the people that actually robbed him I doubt that he would even press charges. How far the younger generation has fallen.

Forum List

Back