Should Gerrymandering be Banned?

Yes, by both sides. The boundaries should be created by a computer program, taking into account only the number of residents inside the district and attempting to create districts that are as small (in terms of acreage) as possible.

What they have done in MI and NC is criminal. Florida as well, Gaetz got a little help from his Daddy, and his Daddy got help from gerrymandering.
That is NOTHING compared to the decades of outright democrat fraud. You're only outraged because you lose. Otherwise, your commie ass wouldn't give a single fuck.

The Democrats love gerrymandering.....but only when they do it

We've never gone too far like the Republicans have.

Pennsylvania Supreme Court Issues New Congressional Map To Replace Gerrymandered One | HuffPost

Republicans have enjoyed a considerable advantage under the earlier map, which was in place for three congressional elections.

Pennsylvania’s Supreme Court on Monday issued a new congressional map to replace the state’s current one, which the court said is so partisan it violates the state’s Constitution.

You do care if Republican Gerrymandering goes so far it's actually unconstitutional, right? You Republicans who supposedly cherish the constitution.

Dem's just bus voters from district to district and stuff ballot boxes so does it really matter?

What a funny world you live in.

Because no poll workers would ever notice that... oh wait, they're all in on it....

Why do conspiracy theories always involve impossible logistics, coordination, subterfuge, and time travel?

Redistricting must be done by non-partisan programs authorized by the state legislatures.

I see it as another check that states, the state parties, and the people have over the dangerous federal government. Keep the practice.
Why the North Carolina redistricting ruling could end gerrymandering as we know it - CNNPolitics

Do you even understand what Gerrymandering is?

That allows politicians to pick their voters, to a draw district lines that insure they will win and hold a district forever.

Both parties do it, GOP took it to an art form.

Horse Manure. Half those Blacks in congress are there because of those
fucked-up Districts that they have. Before Corrine Brown went off to
the Gulag, her District in Florida wound and weaved thru 10 counties
and 175 miles. That was nonsense. They did it to incorporate heave
Black concentrations.

They should just have counties and/or adjoining counties, depending on'
the number of Reps your State is appropriated.

Dem's just bus voters from district to district and stuff ballot boxes so does it really matter?

Impossible. And if we do, why don't you go try it. Try going to a voting place that you don't belong to and see how far you get.

You know who votes more than once? Rich people like Trump who have places in NY and Mara Lago FL. I bet he votes in two different states. What do you think?

I see it as another check that states, the state parties, and the people have over the dangerous federal government. Keep the practice.
Why the North Carolina redistricting ruling could end gerrymandering as we know it - CNNPolitics

Not the people- state parties.

Remember the intent of gerrymandering is to ensure that the state parties better control who is elected- and to dilute the vote of the people.

So what you are really saying is you want the political parties to best be able to ensure that incumbents of their parties are re-elected, and that the state's voters votes mean as little as possible.

Impossible. And if we do, why don't you go try it. Try going to a voting place that you don't belong to and see how far you get.

You know who votes more than once? Rich people like Trump who have places in NY and Mara Lago FL. I bet he votes in two different states. What do you think?

Don't get huffy with me, I'm not the Dem who got caught bragging about it on video.

That allows politicians to pick their voters, to a draw district lines that insure they will win and hold a district forever.

They used a surgical knife!!

The Democrats love gerrymandering.....but only when they do it

We've never gone too far like the Republicans have.

Pennsylvania Supreme Court Issues New Congressional Map To Replace Gerrymandered One | HuffPost

Republicans have enjoyed a considerable advantage under the earlier map, which was in place for three congressional elections.

Pennsylvania’s Supreme Court on Monday issued a new congressional map to replace the state’s current one, which the court said is so partisan it violates the state’s Constitution.

You do care if Republican Gerrymandering goes so far it's actually unconstitutional, right? You Republicans who supposedly cherish the constitution.

Then one of the Republicans said to impeach the judges. Too funny.

Horse Manure. Half those Blacks in congress are there because of those
fucked-up Districts that they have. Before Corrine Brown went off to
the Gulag, her District in Florida wound and weaved thru 10 counties
and 175 miles. That was nonsense. They did it to incorporate heave
Black concentrations.

They should just have counties and/or adjoining counties, depending on'
the number of Reps your State is appropriated.

Both sides guilty. GOP better at it.

Clean it up. All of it.

And bigotry is vile, so FO.

Forum List

Back