Should fmr congresswoman McKinney be charged with treason

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
Former democrat congresswoman (Ga.) Cynthia McKinney is making the rounds of Muslem countries and blasting Obama's policies as well as telling lies about the assassination of JFK and MLK. It would be bad enough if she was a civilian but she represents herself as a (former) member of congress. Not surprisingly the left wing media is ignoring the story even though McKinney is criticizing the Obama administration as well as making crazy charges about mythical theories regarding the Assassinations of JFK, MLK and Malcolm X.

What do you care? Right wingers didn't like any of those people.

:lol:

I'm no fan of Mckinney but... uh, no. You silly fuckers are so quick to scream treason and are the loudest vacuous pussies about crying foul when you find yourselves wearing the same label.

Cynthia McKinney is a loyal and patriotic American loves her country.

I wish that we had more like her in our government.

Our nation and people would be much better off. :cool:

Too bad there is no proof of this, like a link.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyes1ZsTviI]‪Cynthia McKinney Traitor - U.S. Gov Responsible For Assassinations, Most Violent On Planet‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Here you go.

She's the Black Jane Fonda. She hates America. I would just leave her ass in Iran and forbid her stepping foot on American soil. Iran is supplying weapons the kill American soldiers and the asshole is over their kissing their asses. She doesn't deserve to set foot in America.

Last edited:

cynthia mckinney is an insane twit.

but she's not treasonous.

you only like her because she's a terrorist supporter.

*shrug*

Last edited:

cynrhia mckinney is an insane twit.

*shrug*

isn't chorting with, giving aid and abetting with the enemy a form of treason? Especially when she's in a part of the world where our soldiers are dying? At any rate she's a vile unprofessional contemptible excuse for a human being and she should make Tehran her home.

*shrug*

isn't chorting with, giving aid and abetting with the enemy a form of treason? Especially when she's in a part of the world where our soldiers are dying? At any rate she's a vile unprofessional contemptible excuse for a human being and she should make Tehran her home.

if she's treasonous, so are a good number of the people who post here. and last i checked, people still have the right to speak their minds... even if they're dumb as toast.

i agree with everything in your comment that i bolded.

*shrug*
I do not support terrorism and neither does Cynthia McKinney.

She is in Tehran to try and have a dialogue with that democratic country.

She is there as an independent American citizen.

America is not at war with Tehran so her efforts cannot be considered treasonous.

*shrug*

if she's treasonous, so are a good number of the people who post here. and last i checked, people still have the right to speak their minds... even if they're dumb as toast.

i agree with everything in your comment that i bolded.

Ya know, it's not easy getting into places like Tehran, and all this travel is very expensive. someone is backing this anti American twit. I hope someone is in the business of finding out who. And I don't know of too many posters on this forum that are doing what she is doing? Can you tell me who presently is in Tehran bad mouthing the USA? I'll personally take them off my friends list.

Wow - is she a nut job. Thanks for the video. Tehran - she must feel right at home there.

*shrug*

She also strikes me as really, really, dumb. Not the sharpest tool in the tool box. 1 suit short of a full deck, not running on all cylinders.. (I can go on with this..)

*shrug*

America is not at war with Tehran so her efforts cannot be considered treasonous.

Iran is a a sham democracy. When a council of unelected "elders" can decide who gets on the ballot and who doesnt then what you have is basically a dog and pony show.

*shrug*

We're not at war with them - but man, are they pissed at us -

The Department of State warns U.S. citizens to carefully consider the risks of travel to Iran. Dual national Iranian-American citizens may encounter difficulty in departing Iran. U.S. citizens should stay current with media coverage of local events and carefully consider nonessential travel. This supersedes the Travel Warning for Iran issued March 23, 2010, to update information on security concerns.

Some elements in Iran remain hostile to the United States. As a result, U.S. citizens may be subject to harassment or arrest while traveling or residing in Iran. Since 2009, Iranian authorities have prevented the departure of a number of Iranian-American citizens, including journalists and academics, who traveled to Iran for personal or professional reasons, in some cases for several months. Iranian authorities also have unjustly detained or imprisoned U.S. citizens on various charges, including espionage and posing a threat to national security. U.S. citizens of Iranian origin should consider the risk of being targeted by authorities before planning travel to Iran. Iranian authorities deny the U.S. Interests Section in Tehran access to imprisoned dual nationals because Iranian authorities consider them to be solely Iranian citizens; access to U.S. citizens is often denied as well.

The Iranian government continues to repress some minority religious and ethnic groups, including Baha'i, Arabs, Kurds, Azeris, and others. Consequently, some areas within the country where these minorities reside, including the Baluchistan border area near Pakistan and Afghanistan, the Kurdish northwest of the country, and areas near the Iraqi border, remain unsafe. U.S. citizens who travel to Iran should exercise caution.

The U.S. government does not have diplomatic or consular relations with the Islamic Republic of Iran and therefore cannot provide protection or routine consular services to U.S. citizens in Iran. The Swiss government, acting through its Embassy in Tehran, serves as protecting power for U.S. interests in Iran. Neither U.S. passports nor visas to the United States are issued in Tehran. The Iranian government does not recognize dual citizenship and will not allow the Swiss to provide protective services for U.S. citizens who are also Iranian nationals. Iranian authorities have detained and harassed U.S. citizens of Iranian origin. Former Muslims who have converted to other religions, as well as persons who encourage Muslims to convert, are subject to arrest and prosecution.

U.S. citizens who travel or reside in Iran are strongly encouraged to register through the State Department's travel registration website. U.S. citizens may also register in person at the U.S. Interests Section at the Swiss Embassy, located at No. 39, Shahid Mousavi (Golestan 5th), Pasdaran, Tehran. The telephone numbers for the U.S. Interests Section are (+98)(21) 2254-2178 and (+98)(21) 2256-5273, fax (+98)(21) 2258-0432, email: [email protected], website: Embassy Tehran.

*shrug*

Iran is a a sham democracy. When a council of unelected "elders" can decide who gets on the ballot and who doesnt tuhen what you have is basically a dog and pony show.
Sounds exactly like our political system with the sham Democratic and Republican parties.

Forum List

Back