Should employers be allowed to decide ALL medicines you can take and not just some?

She worked for a Catholic or was it Jesuit university.
And she was miffed that they would not pay for birth control..

Duh!

Wake up and join the world of the awake...

Should employers, regardless of number of employees be required to offer health insurance as a benefit? And if the employer does offer insurance as a benefit, is it any of the government's business what is covered by the insurance?

My answer to both questions is no!

Numbers 5 and 7, I believe that's what Sandra Fluke was advocating for, ammirite?

Who cares? It's what "doctor's proscribe" that's important? Ammirite?

First you ask: Should employers be allowed to decide ALL medicines you can take and not just some?
Then you post about the 'perks' of taking BC.
Now you've switched to "doctor's proscribe" [sic] without answering my question.

So, what is the real question you're asking rdean?

Lower cancer risk
Endometriosis relief
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

I know the article refereed to them as "perks". But to a suffering women, she may consider them more than just a "perk". But do Republicans care about women suffering? In fact, do they care about anyone suffering? Other than a fetus?

Should employers, regardless of number of employees be required to offer health insurance as a benefit? And if the employer does offer insurance as a benefit, is it any of the government's business what is covered by the insurance?

My answer to both questions is no!

The number one cause of bankruptcy are medical bills.

The cost of the emergency room is bankrupting the country.

If the job of government is to protect the country from invasion and pandemics, then why not from going bankrupt. Considering the deficit creating Bush Tax Cuts and the cost of two unfunded wars, the trillions spent in Iraq and the cost of tens of thousands maimed in Iraq, Republicans don't seem to think so.

But here's a clue. The US going bankrupt is just as damaging as an invasion. Try to figure out why.

Fucking Republicans. Complain about women getting birth control.

Have they mentioned a peep about what insurance covers for men?

1. Erectile dysfunction drugs
2. Vacuum erection devices
3. Penile implants
4. Vasectomies
5. Circumcision

So why do men get this "benefit"? It's simple really. Conservative men believe "birth control" is a "lifestyle choice" and lackaboner is a "medical condition". I was saving that up. I was going to wait longer, but couldn't resist.

Last edited by a moderator:

3. Penile implants
4. Vasectomies
5. Circumcision

So why do men get this "benefit"? It's simple really. Conservative men believe "birth control" is a "lifestyle choice" and lackaboner is a "medical condition". I was saving that up. I was going to wait longer, but couldn't resist.

Those are all pretty dumb things to buy insurance for.

I am going to guess that the OP the retard he is is talking about Hobby Lobby they already pays for 17 out of the 20 birth control pills that Obamacare asks for what they refuse to pay for are the ones that are for abortion the day after pill and the week after pill they are Christians and not wanting to kill babies it is a good idea not to buy it

tapatalk post

Last edited:
If the employer provided insurance or lack there of is a deal breaker, then don't work for that employer. Employment should be a contract between an employer and employee. If both parties can agree on the particulars of an employment contract, great! If not, then don't work for that employer. Seems pretty simple to me. And the benefits contract should be none of the government's business.

Why would anyone want their employer to make medicals decisions for them?

contraception is NOT medical decision.

It is lifestyle decision.

Not if you are using birth control to control your own health - not for borth control.

it does not matter. you can pay for it yourself. it is not that expensive.

employers can actually bypass this provision pretty easily - just giving the option where only CERTAIN medications have some coverage and not covering anything else.
Insurance plans differ and it is actually employer who decides what is in your insurance.

3. Penile implants
4. Vasectomies
5. Circumcision

Except ALL of the above benefits women as well :D

3. Penile implants
4. Vasectomies
5. Circumcision

Except ALL of the above benefits women as well :D

You're feeding the OP his argument is a lie but they don't like is the fact that many people refuse to pay for the morning after pill people don't wish to pay for abortion. In any of its forms

tapatalk post

Why?

My insurance company paid for my vasectomy

A vasectomy is not medicine, it's surgery.

Birth control helps to relieve the symptoms of endometriosis, which is surgery. Therefore, birth control can prevent the need for surgery - so why shouldn't it be covered?

Surgery is one way to treat endometriosis.
Another way to treat is with medication.

I don't see how having a vasectomy compares with medication.

Who cares? It's what "doctor's proscribe" that's important? Ammirite?

First you ask: Should employers be allowed to decide ALL medicines you can take and not just some?
Then you post about the 'perks' of taking BC.
Now you've switched to "doctor's proscribe" [sic] without answering my question.

So, what is the real question you're asking rdean?

Lower cancer risk
Endometriosis relief
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

I know the article refereed to them as "perks". But to a suffering women, she may consider them more than just a "perk". But do Republicans care about women suffering? In fact, do they care about anyone suffering? Other than a fetus?

Endometriosis relief is #5 I previously quoted.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is #7 I previously quoted.

There are studies that argue against "Lower cancer risk"
Ever read the insert on a package of BC pills?

If the employer provided insurance or lack there of is a deal breaker, then don't work for that employer. Employment should be a contract between an employer and employee. If both parties can agree on the particulars of an employment contract, great! If not, then don't work for that employer. Seems pretty simple to me. And the benefits contract should be none of the government's business.

Just like the working conditions "should be none of the government's business" either?

The lack of healthcare provided by employers is costing taxpayers billions of dollars so that it why it has become We the People's business. If employers provided jobs that paid living wages with benefits to everyone who needed a job there would be no problem, However that is not reality. Employers treat employees like disposable "resources" therefore We the People are picking up the tab and that makes it our business.

Forum List

Back