should Coach Huggins be fired for "homophobic" slur?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Huggins is a senior citizen basketball coach for the tremendous state of West Virginia where men are men and women are glad of it.

People attack West Virginia and its people all of the time, calling them"hillbillies" and "toothless" among other things.

For the Homo Community to whine about this just seems out of place.

Huggins is a senior citizen basketball coach for the tremendous state of West Virginia where men are men and women are glad of it.

People attack West Virginia and its people all of the time, calling them"hillbillies" and "toothless" among other things.

For the Homo Community to whine about this just seems out of place.

/----/ As a Catholic F*****, I'm not offended.

That was a good natured jab at Bill Cunningham, who was doing the radio interview, who is Catholic and a Xavier grad. Back in 2006 there was a Huggins Roast at the large arena in Cincy and Cunningham was the MC. You have to understand the UC - X rivalry.

Yeah this comes off to me as the pop-culture alphabet mob who get off on their allies in the media putting pressure on jocks to cower into the fetal position… it’s about power.

He should say “I should have probably used different language, I’m from a different era, but it is what it is and I’m moving forward as it was just a radio interview and I’m a basketball coach with a team thats ready to win games”. No dramatic apologies. Let the snowflakes cry and melt

Forum List

Back