Should be mandatory viewing for kerry supporter

Merlin1047

Mar 28, 2004
AL
The SwiftVets are running their film "Stolen Honor" on their site. It is FREE. Nothing to buy, nothing to contribute, no names or e-mail addresses to list. You just have to click around a bit to find it.

I encourage everyone who has not seen the film, especially leftists, to view it. The film lasts 43 minutes so set aside a little time if you intend to watch it. Perhaps after viewing this you kerry supporters will begin to get just a little inkling why I, along with the vast majority of Viet Nam vets, hate and despise kerry with every fibre of my being. Perhaps you'll begin to understand why we take it rather personally when someone tries to tell us what a great president he would be.

edit - If you tried the previous link, it probably didn't work. Try this one instead:

www.stolenhonor.com.

Merlin1047 said:
The SwiftVets are running their film "Stolen Honor" on their site. It is FREE. Nothing to buy, nothing to contribute, no names or e-mail addresses to list. You just have to click around a bit to find it.

I encourage everyone who has not seen the film, especially leftists, to view it. The film lasts 43 minutes so set aside a little time if you intend to watch it. Perhaps after viewing this you kerry supporters will begin to get just a little inkling why I, along with the vast majority of Viet Nam vets, hate and despise kerry with every fibre of my being. Perhaps you'll begin to understand why we take it rather personally when someone tries to tell us what a great president he would be.

edit - If you tried the previous link, it probably didn't work. Try this one instead:

www.stolenhonor.com.

I don't hate Kerry with every fiber of my being. I save a few fibers for hating Jane Fonda.

CSM said:
I don't hate Kerry with every fiber of my being. I save a few fibers for hating Jane Fonda.

I don't "hate" either of them. I simply wouldn't even for one second ever consider giving a vote in favor of either of them. I don't even watch Turner's network because he married the wench. Plus, what do I care about Braves games, isn't that all he ever shows?

I can admit it ..I HATE Kerry with every ounce of my being. The man is a disgusting atrocity to human life. He should be tried for treason and being a war criminal, after all he is the only one who admitted to actually commiting these crimes. Argghh!!! I just get so angry even talking about him!!!! :fu2:

Forum List

Back