Should an Ayatollah ever be allowed to have a Nuclear Weapon

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
I say HELL NO....but it is only after due consideration of the many complicated considerations, pro and con, that have to be considered as part of the question. I believe we have all heard our president say NO to Iran having a nuclear weapon, but almost no one believes him when he says it. They mostly think he is either lying or scared. There's one complicated situation, and there are plenty more.

There are even ways to frame the issue to suit you. I just did....but I can justify it because if Iran gets a nuclear bomb, it will be an Ayatollah a head of the Islamic Religion who has his finger on the nuclear trigger...and Muslims believe that Paradise is a certainty if you die in a jihad against Infidels.

We are the Infidels. So is Israel. Americans and Israelis are the worst of all Infidels, and I am just not confident that Allah isn't going to come to one of these Ayatollahs in a dream and say:

"Blow some shit up".

There is going to be Hell to pay to stop Iran from getting a nuclear weapon; and there is going to be Hell to pay if they get one.

There have been comparisons a good bit before on Iran under Islam and an Ayatollah, to Germany under Nazism and Hitler. The differences are manifest...I acknowledged them. But, they have one thing in common that bother me a little---they are both Fanatic Loons.

One needs only the barest education in the history of Islam for it to scare you worse than Nazism.

I hope people will give their opinion on this. I hope they won't throw in some Trojan Horses like "Obama has scared them into negotiating"

The question is:

If it comes down to U. S. military action against Iran to stop them from gaining a nuclear bomb (including a dirty bomb that could conceivably be gotten to New York) would you support that military action?

Thanks for polite replies pro or con.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back