Should America enforce a no-fly zone over Ukraine?

What is "enough" is what is necessary to arm the Ukrainians sufficiently to drive the Russians out.

We should have been arming them long before now.
You have, dumbass, and look where it got them, prostitute Ukes.

What is "enough" is what is necessary to arm the Ukrainians sufficiently to drive the Russians out.

There is a whole ocean between us and them. Why does the US have to bear the brunt of the costs. Why are the European countries not kicking in to help?

Biden left all our arms in Afghanistan.

There is a whole ocean between us and them. Why does the US have to bear the brunt of the costs. Why are the European countries not kicking in to help?

You are correct. Everything you said is true.

However, Putin is making the world less stable with his aggression and that is not in the best interest of the US. Just look at the international price of oil now and the stock market has last a significant amount recently that affects most of our 401Ks.

On top of that you have the moral issue of the war crimes taking place.

I don't know about you but I don't like what see with the killing of civilians and especially the children.

Americans should not fight that war but I don't mind a little bit of my tax money going to the Ukrainians to make it hard on Putin. I would rather have that than my money going to provide welfare for Illegals or stupid environmental wacko projects.

On top of that as a Vietnam Veteran I kinda like the idea of a little payback.

Forum List

Back