Shots Fired At Democrat Mayoral Candidate In Louisville...Craig Greenberg is uninjured in what's being described as an assassination attempt

Craig Greenburg, a front runner in the Democratic primary to become Louisville’s mayor, was shot at this morning in an attempted assassination.

He is unharmed.

A gunman walked into his office and fired multiple rounds at him.

sick

I knew this was going to happen because of that idiot Republican running down in Arizona ran an ad where he shot at Biden and pelosi look alikes. They should charge him with terrorism. It's bringing all the freaks out of the walls.

Craig Greenburg, a front runner in the Democratic primary to become Louisville’s mayor, was shot at this morning in an attempted assassination.

He is unharmed.

sick

Is he dead?

This is bad news if he's not dead.

I knew this was going to happen because of that idiot Republican running down in Arizona ran an ad where he shot at Biden and pelosi look alikes. They should charge him with terrorism. It's bringing all the freaks out of the walls.
We wanna smoke these motherfuckers.

He is unharmed.

sick

Probably an angry disgruntled leftwinger. Every single one of these guys is that, it seems.

Oh...here we go, it has to be from the Trump cult.....just wait :smoke:
It was a sick individual an extremist. No doubt encouraged by the super bowl advertisement from the crazy Republican down in Arizona who shot at pelosi and Biden look alikes.

You are part of the problem.

1644883221923.png

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Any description yet? You are acting like you are informed and that is never the case.

Forum List

Back