Short List of Hillary Clinton Failures as a Leader

[Q
9. I am concerned for the moral example that Trump presents, but at least he is not a crook or an incompetent or a traitor.s.

Trump is being sued for being a crook in two states- and has a proven record of driving business's into the ground.

As far a 'not being a traitor'.......LOL- he admires Putin and thought Sadam Hussein was a pretty good guy.

Trump is being sued for being a crook in two states- and has a proven record of driving business's into the ground.

As far a 'not being a traitor'.......LOL- he admires Putin and thought Sadam Hussein was a pretty good guy

Remember- Trump is the one who tweeted excitedly:

Donald J. TrumpVerified account ‏@realDonaldTrump Aug 27
Dwyane Wade's cousin was just shot and killed walking her baby in Chicago. Just what I have been saying. African-Americans will VOTE TRUMP!

I'm worried that America will lose (yet again).

When was the last time you believe America lost?

If we're going by presidential elections, we're talking decades now.

Sure....Can you be more specific?

And I'm guessing you began to feel this way sometime after January 2009.....

Maybe, you should learn the definition of a decade, moron.

Sure.....as if you weren't totes stoked for Scrub in 2000.....and 2004.....my guess is that you assumed your current posture when the abjectly miserable outcomes you enabled became apparent to you....towards the end of 2008....

I can see why you'd want to believe that. To you, politics is nothing more than team sports.

When was the last time you believe America lost?

Sure.....as if you weren't totes stoked for Scrub in 2000.....and 2004.....my guess is that you assumed your current posture when the abjectly miserable outcomes you enabled became apparent to you....towards the end of 2008....

I can see why you'd want to believe that. To you, politics is nothing more than team sports.
I don't see you denying it.....and no, as a Republican in exile, I don't "see it as a team sport", I mourn the Wages the Party, and the Nation, has paid for its 36 year flirtation with Stupid.

I don't see you denying it.....and no, as a Republican in exile, I don't "see it as a team sport", I mourn the Wages the Party, and the Nation, has paid for its 36 year flirtation with Stupid.

Nah. I see you constantly cheerleading. The fact that you back a felon shows that you have no real bar. And if you want to know my views on Bush, you can easily find my posts showing that I'm no fan of him whatsoever.

Nah. I see you constantly cheerleading. The fact that you back a felon shows that you have no real bar. And if you want to know my views on Bush, you can easily find my posts showing that I'm no fan of him whatsoever.
Who is this " felon"?

Who is this " felon"?

Don't play dumb.

Someone either is, or is not, a felon......it's not a matter of interpretation.....

So I ask again...

Comey and Lynch "interpreted" against the law. Clinton is a felon; we all know it.
I bet "we" are home schooled lawyers.....

I don't know why you're referring to yourself as part of a we in this circumstance. Work on your communications skills.

Who is this " felon"?

Don't play dumb.

Someone either is, or is not, a felon......it's not a matter of interpretation.....

So I ask again...

Comey and Lynch "interpreted" against the law. Clinton is a felon; we all know it.

I don't know why you're referring to yourself as part of a we in this circumstance. Work on your communications skills.
The quotation marks serve a function.......do you Idiots read ANYTHING other than Breitbart?

Don't play dumb.

So I ask again...

The quotation marks serve a function.......do you Idiots read ANYTHING other than Breitbart?

It doesn't matter if you put something in quotes without context, you fucking moron.

Forum List

Back