Shopping & Women's purses.

shintao

Take Down ~ Tap Out
Aug 27, 2010
Hi! I am that annoying guy that approaches your basket while you are over reading the peanut butter lable, and say, "Excuse me, is this your purse?" I never point or touch the cart or purse.

I then explain that the crime rate has increased and we have more criminal on the street snatching purses or whatever they get from you. I explain that in that purse is your whole life's history from addresses, phone numbers, drivers license & cards & pictures of your children. It is probably the most valuable thing a women has.

I then explain there are a few ways to protect the purse if you have it in the cart, like put it down under that fold out section in the cart, and put your grocierys on top of it. Afterall, the last thing you need after setting everything on the counter, is the purse to pay.

I also explain how you can use the child strap to secure the purse handles. And I recommend a women get the climbing hook to hook their purse handles to the cart.

Nope, none of my business. But I do it as a concerned citizen who has seen a criminal take a purse from a cart and run out the front door into the parking lot. Long gone before the women even turned back around to my yelling. I say 5 seconds and he was gone with her bag.

So please, shoulder your bag, but if that isn't your style while shopping, secure it in that cart.:eusa_angel:

Hi! I am that annoying guy that approaches your basket while you are over reading the peanut butter lable, and say, "Excuse me, is this your purse?" I never point or touch the cart or purse.

I then explain that the crime rate has increased and we have more criminal on the street snatching purses or whatever they get from you. I explain that in that purse is your whole life's history from addresses, phone numbers, drivers license & cards & pictures of your children. It is probably the most valuable thing a women has.

I then explain there are a few ways to protect the purse if you have it in the cart, like put it down under that fold out section in the cart, and put your grocierys on top of it. Afterall, the last thing you need after setting everything on the counter, is the purse to pay.

I also explain how you can use the child strap to secure the purse handles. And I recommend a women get the climbing hook to hook their purse handles to the cart.

Nope, none of my business. But I do it as a concerned citizen who has seen a criminal take a purse from a cart and run out the front door into the parking lot. Long gone before the women even turned back around to my yelling. I say 5 seconds and he was gone with her bag.

So please, shoulder your bag, but if that isn't your style while shopping, secure it in that cart.:eusa_angel:

Why don't people understand the correct context to use 'women' and 'woman'???? That just drives me crazy, and you see it all the time???? What's up with that????:blowup::bang3:

womAn - singluar womEn - plural - Geez....

My purse never sits in the cart without me locking it in. No one can just grab it..and I am always aware. What a shame we have to live that way.

Why don't people understand the correct context to use 'women' and 'woman'???? That just drives me crazy, and you see it all the time???? What's up with that????:blowup::bang3:

LOL At least he didn't say wimmin! :lol:

There is no good excuse, however I will plead ignorance anyway. I went to about 32 grade schools and 6-7 high schools, where some classes were ahead of my last school, or sorely behind. Some of them were in Alaska with Eskimos, Nevada on Indian reservations, in LA with blacks, Idaho with farmers from the east, etc. I did graduate, which in itself was a miracle. I came from a steel driving family and we moved often, and I was never anywhere to long. Even when my dad bought a home in central ca. we were seldom home, always on the go to another job site. So pardon ladies!!!:eusa_angel:

Last edited:

There is no good excuse, however I will plead ignorance anyway. I went to about 32 grade schools and 6-7 high schools, where some classes were ahead of my last school, or sorely behind. Some of them were in Alaska with Eskimos, Nevada on Indian reservations, in LA with blacks, Idaho with farmers from the east, etc. I did graduate, which in itself was a miracle. I came from a steel driving family and we moved often, and I was never anywhere to long. Even when my dad bought a home in central ca. we were seldom home, always on the go to another job site. So pardon ladies!!!:eusa_angel:

Sounds like an interesting childhood to say the least. And what is steel driving? I've never heard of that? And no worries, it's something that I see all the time, from all kinds of people. Just a small pet peeve of mine. :lol: Thanks for the advice, I never leave my purse unattended either. Like you said, you're just asking for trouble doing that.

I learned my lesson when I left my purse in the front of the cart and I was 'over there getting some milk' and I turned around just in time to see some guy looking at my unattended purse .. . then he just shook his head and walked away. It was like Ding! what a dork I am, just asking for trouble. Since then? It never leaves my shoulder.

I went into the grocery store with my kids. My oldest was about 15 or so. We had just been in Kohls and she got a new pair of sneakers. I sent her to the deli while I took the other two for milk. She met up with us within 10 minutes, minus the bag with the sneakers. She sat it down when she ordered the deli stuff and forgot to pick it back up. It was gone, gone, gone.

Yeah.

If you wish to buy a number of chic bags you should get all of them online. The internet is the best destination to come across the best collections associated with bags for women.

Yep it is "the old lady" or Wimmen.

Yep it is "the old lady" or Wimmen.

Finally, a thread U.S. Cit. can accurately comment on.
What took you so long?

What if they say no?

Forum List

Back