shoplifter displays gun at kroger

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

black dude goes in there fills a cart and then shows a gun at an employee. the coward then runs and drives off. hope the get them. glad i never shop kroger.

black dude goes in there fills a cart and then shows a gun at an employee. the coward then runs and drives off. hope the get them. glad i never shop kroger.

Shoplifters are going to get a lot of themselves killed doing that sort of crap.

Prolly a white supreme cist.
kroger-alleged-shoplifter.jpg

He didn't point the gun and no finger on the trigger, so there's that. :dunno:

So, it’s just a black dude thread

Gee, if only it was a little harder for people like that to get a gun...

No, I think he had a lovely gun. A very pretty one. Those pretty guns don't really do much.
Do you even know what you're saying anymore or are you so far into the dementia that you just randomly ramble?

Isn't Tennessee a "Constitutional Carry" state?
Didn't you guys promise that "Constitutional Carry" would prevent these crimes?

Oh Where Oh Where are those good guys with guns when you really need them.

Isn't Tennessee a "Constitutional Carry" state?
Didn't you guys promise that "Constitutional Carry" would prevent these crimes?

Oh Where Oh Where are those good guys with guns when you really need them.
No lair nobody said that. If you think bieng alowed to carry a gun without a license prevents crime them you realy are stupid.

Forum List

Back