Shooter was a rent a cop, cop wannabe

The ISLAMIC TERRORIST obviously had an ISLAMIC TERROR act planned for a long time. By obtaining various security clearances (see TSA for similarly unqualified individuals who are the correct color) from the politically correct establishment, it was easier for him position himself to carry out the ISLAMIC TERRORIST attack.

You know which cop REALLY feels bad today? The one pulling a second job as security for the club, who missed when Mateen entered the nightclub last night.

Gee whom else do we know like this?? :eusa_whistle:

A law enforcement source told CNN that Mateen worked as a private security guard. He rented a car and drove to Orlando to carry out the attack, the source said.

Omar Mateen was Orlando shooter, officials say - CNN.com

Yo, didn`t he Endorse Hillary Clinton? They do come from the same Family? "Snakes"
Disney in Orlando, Fl., is thinking twice about having a GAY DAY!
"GTP"
clintonhiss.jpg

The ISLAMIC TERRORIST obviously had an ISLAMIC TERROR act planned for a long time. By obtaining various security clearances (see TSA for similarly unqualified individuals who are the correct color) from the politically correct establishment, it was easier for him position himself to carry out the ISLAMIC TERRORIST attack.

you got a "color" on this guy? Afghanis are typically WHITE ---unless you are a limey bastard----to the limeys----unless one speaks with a cockney accent he is "brown"----at least

There is a picture of the nut on-line------he looks typically afghani----light colored complexion---he even has hazel colored eyes----not at all unusual

Is there any evidence that the terrorist wanted to be a real Police Officer like a freaking application to a Police Dept. or is it speculation and assumption disguised as news and more anti Cop rhetoric and cover for the jihad by CNN?

Is there any evidence that the terrorist wanted to be a real Police Officer like a freaking application to a Police Dept. or is it speculation and assumption disguised as news and more anti Cop rhetoric and cover for the jihad by CNN?

be not paranoid-----the news is ANTI-COP?

A law enforcement source told CNN that Mateen worked as a private security guard. He rented a car and drove to Orlando to carry out the attack, the source said.

So he is being charged with hunting queers out of season? Not much details in the article......

lilpaws 101 is afraid some of his fellow queers died? If this wasn't a false flag event, the fact that it was 50 dead queers in lieu of 50 dead normal people softens the blow......BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

So he is being charged with hunting queers out of season? Not much details in the article......

lilpaws 101 is afraid some of his fellow queers died? If this wasn't a false flag event, the fact that it was 50 dead queers in lieu of 50 dead normal people softens the blow......BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
As always Dale proves my point for me !

:blahblah:

:blahblah:

Forum List

Back