Shocking video shows Arizona police officers forcibly removing a two year old boy from his home

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Shocking video shows Arizona police officers forcibly removing a two-year-old boy from his home | Daily Mail Online
A shocking video shows the moment Arizona police forced themselves into a home to remove an unvaccinated toddler who had a 105-degree fever.

In the video, the officers from the Chandler Police Department are seen kicking down a door to the home with their guns drawn and holding what appeared to be a police shield as they entered with caution.

================================================
BUT WAIT WE WANT AFTER BIRTH ABORTIONS

WHY INN THE FK DO YOU DEMOCRATIC HYPOCRITICAL POS KUNNTS WORRY ABOUT A BOY NOT VACCINATED WHILE ALL IN THE SAME BREATH YOU MEANTL NNUTS WANNA KILL A CHILD THE SAME AGE I MEAN AFTER ALL " AFTER BIRTH" abortions never had any age limits.

Either way who in the hell do you Demokuntns think you are it's their business, their kid not you nosey ass loser lefts.

The vaccine loons will blame this on the cops taking it over not being vaccinated it was being taken because the kid has a 105 temp. which is a dangerous number. But the pro vax morons will use this to try and push their forced bs. you all ain't gonna win mo fo's. As you force in small pockets watch how many start to drop dead afterwards it will be so obvious your bs to kill children and make ppl sick will be hindered.

I dunno. Even the people who are in favor of new government powers for federally mandated intrusive medical procedures like vaccinations and so forth, including many of my so-called conservative peers recently, can't justify using a toddler with a high temperature to promote federally mandated healthcare.

105 is deadly, though. Does the article say why he had such a high temperature?

Last edited:
Shocking video shows Arizona police officers forcibly removing a two-year-old boy from his home | Daily Mail Online
A shocking video shows the moment Arizona police forced themselves into a home to remove an unvaccinated toddler who had a 105-degree fever.

In the video, the officers from the Chandler Police Department are seen kicking down a door to the home with their guns drawn and holding what appeared to be a police shield as they entered with caution.

================================================
BUT WAIT WE WANT AFTER BIRTH ABORTIONS

WHY INN THE FK DO YOU DEMOCRATIC HYPOCRITICAL POS KUNNTS WORRY ABOUT A BOY NOT VACCINATED WHILE ALL IN THE SAME BREATH YOU MEANTL NNUTS WANNA KILL A CHILD THE SAME AGE I MEAN AFTER ALL " AFTER BIRTH" abortions never had any age limits.

Either way who in the hell do you Demokuntns think you are it's their business, their kid not you nosey ass loser lefts.

The vaccine loons will blame this on the cops taking it over not being vaccinated it was being taken because the kid has a 105 temp. which is a dangerous number. But the pro vax morons will use this to try and push their forced bs. you all ain't gonna win mo fo's. As you force in small pockets watch how many start to drop dead afterwards it will be so obvious your bs to kill children and make ppl sick will be hindered.
His parents should be shot for trying to let a two year old die

• A doctor who had seen the boy feared the unvaccinated child had meningitis and reported the parents when they didn't take him to hospital.

• The child actually had an upper respiratory infection

From the article, the toddler's fever had broke prior to the doctor calling men from the government with guns and SWAT gear to kick their door down.

Sounds like the doctor who had already seen the child needs reeducation.

Last edited:

From the article, the toddler's fever had broke prior to the doctor calling men from the government with guns and SWAT gear to kick their door down.

Sounds like the doctor who had already seen the child needs reeducation.
Better safe than sorry
Why is a two year old with a 105 temperature not in the hospital?

Let Jesus save him

Better safe than sorry

Let Jesus save him

No, I agree about the temp. He should have been taken to the hospital with a 105 degree temp instead of the doctor and the fever should have broke there versus letting it break at home before the goons got there.

But it's a dangerous precedent to tie doctors directly at the hip to militarized police kicking down doors for noncompliance to a doctor's personal fear versus the reality of the situation. The video speaks for itself how they do when they show up.

From the article...

State Representative Kelly Townsend, who helped get legislation passed that requires DCS to get a search warrant to remove children from their home in a non-emergency situation, condemned the incident.

After seeing the footage she told the station: 'That is not the country that I recognize'.

'At that point who now owns control over the child?' asked Townsend.

'And it seems like we've given that now to the doctor and the parent no longer has the say or they risk the SWAT team taking all of your children and potentially the newborn.'

Last edited:
Better safe than sorry

Let Jesus save him

No, I agree about the temp. He should have been taken to the hospital with a 105 degree temp instead of the doctor and the fever should have broke there versus letting it break at home before the goons got there.

But it's a dangerous precedent to tie doctors directly at the hip to militarized police kicking down doors for noncompliance to a doctor's personal fear versus the reality of the situation. The video speaks for itself how they do when they show up.

From the article...

State Representative Kelly Townsend, who helped get legislation passed that requires DCS to get a search warrant to remove children from their home in a non-emergency situation, condemned the incident.

After seeing the footage she told the station: 'That is not the country that I recognize'.

'At that point who now owns control over the child?' asked Townsend.

'And it seems like we've given that now to the doctor and the parent no longer has the say or they risk the SWAT team taking all of your children and potentially the newborn.'
Irresponsible parents created the situation

If their feelings get hurt to save the life of their baby, I don’t care

I don't fault the police. If he child was better, they should have at least brought him to the door if they didn't want the police inside their home. The popo subsequently went and got a search warrant to enter the home after the parents refused. Only then did they force entry.

Still waiting for the shocking bit . I wonder if the parents were ignorant and stupid and the police had run out of sensible usual options .

Forum List

Back