Typical defensive gun use....one of 1.2 million a year...caught on video, so anti-gunners can't deny it happened....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
A delivery driver at his home is attacked by 3 assholes.......the Darwin Award for "Stupid Criminals," shows what happens when you try to rob a U.S. citizen with a concealed carry gun....

video of the attack is at the link...

two are hit but didn't die...yet......they all ran.......

According to a local NBC affiliate, the driver had just returned home after midnight on Saturday. He dropped off the food for his family, and then went back out to his car. That's when Dinkus #1, Dinkus #2, and Dinkus #3 came up from behind him. Dinkus #1 and Dinkus #2 pulled guns on him. When the man said he had money in the car, Dinkus #3 started to search through. This was the distraction the man needed. The man, who was legally armed, pulled out his gun started firing. The three Dinkuses fled and pleaded for him to stop. Dinkus #1 didn't make it. Dinkus #2 is in critical condition. Dinkus #3 is on the lamb.

The best part.....other than the fact that one man with his gun drove off 3 violent criminals.....is hearing the morons begging not to get shot by the victim...

According to anti-gun extremists, normal Americans with guns can't use guns effectively, and will simply be disarmed or shot themselves.......

As this video highlights, criminals are not interested in gun fights....they pick victims for ease of crime....so when a U.S. citizen uses a legal gun to confront them, the vast majority run away......surrender...or are simply shot and wounded.............only about 235 or so in 2019 were actually winners of the Darwin Award, "Stupid Criminals," category....and were killed by armed Citizens.......

In Europe, they would simply have beaten or knifed the guy, and he would simply have had to take it..........

Last edited:
I know this area, I lived a couple blocks away for 29 years; I was married in the church a block away from the address where this occurred.

I know what the neighborhood was and what it is now; I know the city and what the city has become and I know what the policies are of the leftist, Soros-backed, hug-a-thug, "restorative justice" District Attorney, regarding the law-abiding civilian's use of firearms in self defense . . .

I wouldn't be surprised if the citizen is charged and prosecuted with the full weight of the criminal-coddling DA's office.

That citizen will be held to a standard no real criminal is ever held to; the DA will say that once the attackers began fleeing, the immediate threat had ended and deadly force was no longer justified.

No doubt those perps, even at their young ages, were already criminals with multiple violent offenses on the records, crimes that the wonderfully compassionate DA gave those misunderstood good boys absolution for, again and again . . .

The honest, hard-working citizen will receive no such deference, from these despicable leftists who serve criminals and force citizens to fend for themselves.

Last edited:
A delivery driver at his home is attacked by 3 assholes.......the Darwin Award for "Stupid Criminals," shows what happens when you try to rob a U.S. citizen with a concealed carry gun....

video of the attack is at the link...

two are hit but didn't die...yet......they all ran.......

According to a local NBC affiliate, the driver had just returned home after midnight on Saturday. He dropped off the food for his family, and then went back out to his car. That's when Dinkus #1, Dinkus #2, and Dinkus #3 came up from behind him. Dinkus #1 and Dinkus #2 pulled guns on him. When the man said he had money in the car, Dinkus #3 started to search through. This was the distraction the man needed. The man, who was legally armed, pulled out his gun started firing. The three Dinkuses fled and pleaded for him to stop. Dinkus #1 didn't make it. Dinkus #2 is in critical condition. Dinkus #3 is on the lamb.

The best part.....other than the fact that one man with his gun drove off 3 violent criminals.....is hearing the morons begging not to get shot by the victim...

According to anti-gun extremists, normal Americans with guns can't use guns effectively, and will simply be disarmed or shot themselves.......

As this video highlights, criminals are not interested in gun fights....they pick victims for ease of crime....so when a U.S. citizen uses a legal gun to confront them, the vast majority run away......surrender...or are simply shot and wounded.............only about 235 or so in 2019 were actually winners of the Darwin Award, "Stupid Criminals," category....and were killed by armed Citizens.......

In Europe, they would simply have beaten or knifed the guy, and he would simply have had to take it..........
Pretty good shooting. Hopefully that second piece of shit dies.

And another thing about this event......this guy is not a trained Navy SEAL....he is not a member of a police tactical team.....just a guy making a living...likely doesn't go to the range often, if at all......and used the gun effectively to drive off 3 violent criminals...

Well looks like the jig is up! Burn scum, burn, and no, I didn't watch the video.

Forum List

Back