Shocking negligence before 9/11

why do you think Bush didnt want the clinton docs released?

do you think he was protecing Clinton?

He didnt want clinton admin docs to show that they were on top of OBL and terror.

He didnt want people to know we knew well the threat he posed

hey lard ass. you cant prove that......

it's Bush's fault

Yes it is! He knew what was coming because he planned the whole damn thing. After the first WTC attack under then President Bill Clinton, George Bush put his plan into motion.

Check this out.

George Bush called up Dick Channey and said he had a plan to win re-election in 2004, by going to war with Iraq in 2003. Only problem was that it was only 1995 at the time, lol. I know right, this is some serious planning.

Well, by the time 1998 rolls around, George has everything in place and he pushes the go button.

Hanging chads? Check!
Al Queda? Check!
Lol, Al Gore running for president? Check?

Oh, this list goes on and on. How do I know it went down like this? Because its the truth and the truth will set you free my friend, the truth will set you free.

You mean to tell me people actually believe stuff like this? I just made it up and thought it was so outrageous, others who read it would know its satire. I had no clue there are people out there who think like this. I apologize. Damn, that's crazy.

If Clinton knew what a danger Bin Laden was why did he allegedly refuse to take him when Sudan offered him up? Now I will grant this claim is murky there is evidence to suggest it didn't happen and evidence to suggest it did even so there were several attacks against America during the Clinton administrations orchastered by Bin Laden and the response to them ranged from weak to non existent.

Prior to 911, Bin Laden tried to topple the World Trade Center in 1993. Ramzi Yousef used a truck bomb in the underground parking garage hoping to weaken the foundation. It was for that bombing that the Sudan offered Bin Laden up to Clinton.

SHOCKING NEGLIGENCE BEFORE 9/11

That is, unless it was read in conjunction with the daily briefs preceding Aug. 6, the ones the Bush administration would not release. While those documents are still not public, I have read excerpts from many of them, along with other recently declassified records, and come to an inescapable conclusion: the administration’s reaction to what Mr. Bush was told in the weeks before that infamous briefing reflected significantly more negligence than has been disclosed. In other words, the Aug. 6 document, for all of the controversy it provoked, is not nearly as shocking as the briefs that came before it.

The direct warnings to Mr. Bush about the possibility of a Qaeda attack began in the spring of 2001. By May 1, the Central Intelligence Agency told the White House of a report that “a group presently in the United States” was planning a terrorist operation. Weeks later, on June 22, the daily brief reported that Qaeda strikes could be “imminent,” although intelligence suggested the time frame was flexible.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/11/opinion/the-bush-white-house-was-deaf-to-9-11-warnings.html
The recent deaths of the four Americans in Libya is the direct cause of Bush negligence in not taking warnings seriously. And not the video which was just an excuse to use the protests by Al Qaeda.

Where's your condemnation of Clinton for the same thing?

The world changed after that attack, and we learned in a quick hurry that they had more ability than almost anyone gave them credit for.

To still remain naive after 911 is another issue entirely.....

Prior to 911, Bin Laden tried to topple the World Trade Center in 1993. Ramzi Yousef used a truck bomb in the underground parking garage hoping to weaken the foundation. It was for that bombing that the Sudan offered Bin Laden up to Clinton.

Wrong. OBL had nothing to do with that.

From wikipedia. "In 1997, Osama bin Laden said during an interview that he did not know Yousef but claimed to know Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, who is the mastermind behind the September 11, 2001 attacks and Yousef's uncle. According to the 9/11 Commission, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed said under interrogation that "Yousef was not a member of al Qaeda and that Yousef never met Bin Laden."[29]

Well they've dug up Reagan and now 9/11 trying to take any blame for things going on TODAY with Obama..

how cute are obamabots:eusa_whistle:

Former FBI Director Louis J. Freeh slammed the 9/11 Commission Thursday saying it ignored – or "summarily rejected" – the most critical piece of intelligence that could have prevented the horrific attacks of September 11, 2001.

Writing in the Wall Street Journal's opinion page, Freeh gave a blistering review of the Commission and says new revelations indicate it is "a good time for the country to make some assessments of the 9/11 Commission itself."
Louis Freeh Charges 9/11 Commission Cover-Up

"The White House Has Played Cover-Up"–Former 9/11 Commission Member Max Cleland Blasts Bush
"The White House Has Played Cover-Up"

Forum List

Back