Shocking Mass Child Sacrifice Discovered

Many ancient societies had human sacrifice and children were the victims because kids were considered a burden on societies along with women..The other target for human sacrifice in ancient societies...

That's nothing. The U.S. sacrificed almost 60,000 young Americans and countless Vietnamese to....what?

Many ancient societies left newborns to die from exposure..or bashed heads into stones.... For reasons that we know not on a personal level...
If the child was deformed. What are the chances that 150 kids at once were born deformed? Damn, I wish I could read that article and get some details.

Nah...they were Rightwingers....killed the kids after they were born.....we all know rightwingers don't care about post-partum kids.

^^^^Pete is spewing garbage. The right does far more for this nation's poor children then the left ever will. Hell the left kills the poor things in the womb and expects the right to take care of the ones they fail to murder
Bull.
There are many generous and kind people in the world and it has nothing to do with politics.

How many did you adopt, hag?
Yes, Sassy, if one is to believe all your stories, let's give you a big pat on the back as the MOST GENEROUS KIND PERSON on the planet.
Feel better now?
Well, you know....one can claim to love children. Just like one can claim to be female.....just like one can claim to be straight. Right, Mal?

Oh, ok
@
MordechaiGoodbud

But it pales in comparison to modern everyday abortion. Some hospitals probably do this in a week.

Exclusive: Ancient Mass Child Sacrifice May Be World's Largest
I really wanted to look at this article, but every time I tried to scroll on it, it booted me off Google.
Shit.
Maybe the kids were sick? Epidemic? Or the first born in a village where it was predicted a King had been born?

Cutting out a sick child's heart is generally not an accepted cure for anything.
Well since your article link doesn't work, I'm in the dark here.

But it pales in comparison to modern everyday abortion. Some hospitals probably do this in a week.

I really wanted to look at this article, but every time I tried to scroll on it, it booted me off Google.
Shit.
Maybe the kids were sick? Epidemic? Or the first born in a village where it was predicted a King had been born?

Cutting out a sick child's heart is generally not an accepted cure for anything.

Link works fine. If Google is rejecting you, throw something at them. Here's the add. Delete the space.

htt ps://news.nationalgeographic.com/2018/04/mass-child-human-animal-sacrifice-peru-chimu-science/

Shit.

Link works fine. If Google is rejecting you, throw something at them. Here's the add. Delete the space.

htt ps://news.nationalgeographic.com/2018/04/mass-child-human-animal-sacrifice-peru-chimu-science/
I don't know what's up with that, but I just tried your new link and it is still booting me off Google before I can scroll into the article.
Maybe you could copy and paste it for us? Or I'll just give up, one or the other.

Shit.

I don't know what's up with that, but I just tried your new link and it is still booting me off Google before I can scroll into the article.
Maybe you could copy and paste it for us? Or I'll just give up, one or the other.

It's very long. If you're using a proxy, turn it off.

First paragraphs -

Evidence for the largest single incident of mass child sacrifice in the Americas— and likely in world history—has been discovered on Peru's northern coast, archaeologists tell National Geographic.

More than 140 children and 200 young llamas appear to have been ritually sacrificed in an event that took place some 550 years ago on a wind-swept bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean, in the shadow of what was then the sprawling capital of the Chimú Empire.

Scientific investigations by the international, interdisciplinary team, led by Gabriel Prieto of the Universidad Nacional de Trujillo and John Verano of Tulane University, are ongoing. The work is supported by grants from the National Geographic Society.

While incidents of human sacrifice among the Aztec, Maya, and Inca have been recorded in colonial-era Spanish chronicles and documented in modern scientific excavations, the discovery of a large-scale child sacrifice event in the little-known pre-Columbian Chimú civilization is unprecedented in the Americas—if not in the entire world.

Forum List

Back