Shocking Mass Child Sacrifice Discovered

But it pales in comparison to modern everyday abortion. Some hospitals probably do this in a week.

Exclusive: Ancient Mass Child Sacrifice May Be World's Largest

But it pales in comparison to modern everyday abortion. Some hospitals probably do this in a week.

Who would have guessed ancient Peru was democrat
Nah...they were Rightwingers....killed the kids after they were born.....we all know rightwingers don't care about post-partum kids.

Nah...they were Rightwingers....killed the kids after they were born.....we all know rightwingers don't care about post-partum kids.

^^^^Pete is spewing garbage. The right does far more for this nation's poor children then the left ever will. Hell the left kills the poor things in the womb and expects the right to take care of the ones they fail to murder

^^^^Pete is spewing garbage. The right does far more for this nation's poor children then the left ever will. Hell the left kills the poor things in the womb and expects the right to take care of the ones they fail to murder
Bull.
There are many generous and kind people in the world and it has nothing to do with politics.

Bull.
There are many generous and kind people in the world and it has nothing to do with politics.

How many did you adopt, hag?
Yes, Sassy, if one is to believe all your stories, let's give you a big pat on the back as the MOST GENEROUS KIND PERSON on the planet.
Feel better now?

Bull.

Yes, Sassy, if one is to believe all your stories, let's give you a big pat on the back as the MOST GENEROUS KIND PERSON on the planet.
Feel better now?
Well, you know....one can claim to love children. Just like one can claim to be female.....just like one can claim to be straight. Right, Mal?

Bull.

Feel better now?

GFY old hag, I work with an outreach and I'm here to tell you all the other outreaches out there? Not a one is from the left

You need to step off old hag, you're a nothing,learn it
A SECOND reason to name you the kindest most generous conservative on the planet. Can I have your autograph?

Bull.

Feel better now?
Well, you know....one can claim to love children. Just like one can claim to be female.....just like one can claim to be straight. Right, Mal?
Mal didn't make Sassy. She's her own stinkin kettle of fish.

Bull.

Feel better now?

GFY old hag, I work with an outreach and I'm here to tell you all the other outreaches out there? Not a one is from the left

You need to step off old hag, you're a nothing,learn it
A SECOND reason to name you the kindest most generous conservative on the planet. Can I have your autograph?

Like I said hag, you're all mouth, and you constantly get it pointed out to you ,,,,but alas the derp you are you don't realize it.

Sassy, the bitchiest saint I ever did meet.
upload_2018-4-26_13-50-18.jpeg

I really wanted to look at this article, but every time I tried to scroll on it, it booted me off Google.
Shit.
Maybe the kids were sick? Epidemic? Or the first born in a village where it was predicted a King had been born?

"I really wanted to look at this article, but every time I tried to scroll on it, it booted me off Google."

It did the same to me.

Bull.

Feel better now?
Mal didn't make Sassy. She's her own stinkin kettle of fish.
I'm not quite sure....and I'm not the only one to make some connections. Remember (if you knew "him") he had a 15 year old girl sock here once. And look at their join dates......but, be that at it may, catfishing be catfishing.

Bull.

Feel better now?

Pete the faux veteran chimes in with this?ROFLMAO
Another similarity to Mal's posting style. The evidence piles up.....:eusa_think:

Many ancient societies left newborns to die from exposure..or bashed heads into stones.... For reasons that we know not on a personal level...

I really wanted to look at this article, but every time I tried to scroll on it, it booted me off Google.
Shit.
Maybe the kids were sick? Epidemic? Or the first born in a village where it was predicted a King had been born?

Cutting out a sick child's heart is generally not an accepted cure for anything.

Forum List

Back