Shocker...Republican Congressman has an affair....with a WOMAN!

^Homosexuality as a Pejorative from one who Claims to be an Advocate for them... :clap2:

When did I ever claim to be an advocate for homosexuals? I think you've confused someone who, unlike yourself, isn't blinded by bigoted hatred towards someone else's lifestyle, as an "advocate".

If you missed the humor behind the irony of the tendency for the "family values" party to be packed with closet cases then I can't help you.

Indiana congressman Mark Souder (R) decided to resign his seat after anonymous tipsters began calling aides in his office and his opponents in a Republican primary, claiming he was having an affair with a part-time staffer, according to three sources familiar with the calls.

Last week, after he won the primary, Souder admitted the allegations to his chief of staff, Renee Howell, who confronted the conservative Christian congressman about the rumors that he was having an extra-marital affair with Tracey Meadows Jackson, according to a source in the office. Six days later, on Tuesday morning, Souder publicly admitted the affair -- without naming the longtime staffer -- and said he would resign effective Friday.

Ind. Rep. Mark Souder to resign after affair with staffer
....And, he (even) managed a plagiarized-apology......

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

How cliche.....

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Indiana congressman Mark Souder (R) decided to resign his seat after anonymous tipsters began calling aides in his office and his opponents in a Republican primary, claiming he was having an affair with a part-time staffer, according to three sources familiar with the calls.

Last week, after he won the primary, Souder admitted the allegations to his chief of staff, Renee Howell, who confronted the conservative Christian congressman about the rumors that he was having an extra-marital affair with Tracey Meadows Jackson, according to a source in the office. Six days later, on Tuesday morning, Souder publicly admitted the affair -- without naming the longtime staffer -- and said he would resign effective Friday.

Well at least he resigned unlike all the tax cheats and swindlers that are on capital hill. :rolleyes:

^Homosexuality as a Pejorative from one who Claims to be an Advocate for them... :clap2:

When did I ever claim to be an advocate for homosexuals? I think you've confused someone who, unlike yourself, isn't blinded by bigoted hatred towards someone else's lifestyle, as an "advocate".

If you missed the humor behind the irony of the tendency for the "family values" party to be packed with closet cases then I can't help you.

Pure Crap!... :lol:

Are you being Dishonest or do you REALLY Believe that Tripe?...

:)

peace4...

Here's a video of the Congressman and his girlfriend talking about the importance of abstinence education!!!

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,......

VIDEO PHOTOS of congressman Mark Sudor alleged mistress Tracy Jackson : starcasm.net

here's a video of ted kennedy talking about his girlfriend and the importance of learning how to swim.

ha, ha, ha, ha, ha...........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0hdhLG0g6A]YouTube - Ted Kennedy Chappequiddick Lie[/ame]

You know, you're a real sicko.........:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Well at least he resigned unlike all the tax cheats and swindlers that are on capital hill. :rolleyes:

I see you like quoting racists, huh. I wonder, where does that leave you.

Here's a video of the Congressman and his girlfriend talking about the importance of abstinence education!!!

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,......

VIDEO PHOTOS of congressman Mark Sudor alleged mistress Tracy Jackson : starcasm.net

here's a video of ted kennedy talking about his girlfriend and the importance of learning how to swim.

ha, ha, ha, ha, ha...........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0hdhLG0g6A]YouTube - Ted Kennedy Chappequiddick Lie[/ame]

You know, you're a real sicko.........:cuckoo::cuckoo:

thanks for noticing.

i feel validated now.

NOt that I really like siding with a republican, but why do we force these people to resign?
If a dentist has an affair, he doesn't loose his job. I am so sick of people thinking this stuff is their business. For one the media won't leave their wives alone, and then they interview the mistress. I wanted to punch John Edward's whore in the face when she was talking about the being in love. Have some flipping respect, and go hide in the corner.
And some good politicians have lost their jobs over affairs, which is completely stupid. Everyone does it, and everyone lies about it.

Last edited:

:cuckoo:

I see you like quoting racists, huh. I wonder, where does that leave you.

Just a reminder when all you libs throw out a racist comment about conservatives. Libs are no better.

Did Willam Jefferson Resign?... Mel Reynolds?... That DemocRAT was a Child Molester, Remember?... Golfing Pal of Clinton's also...

Didn't Clinton let him out of Jail?

peace...

Aww..what's wrong? Can't find a defense for the liberal tax cheats? :tongue:

Did Willam Jefferson Resign?... Mel Reynolds?... That DemocRAT was a Child Molester, Remember?... Golfing Pal of Clinton's also...

peace...

YOu might want to check my post on the previous page. ;)
I will give you clue, I thought it was stupid he was forced to resign. I did the cuckoo, because someone was being a troll. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

NOt that I really like siding with a republican, but why do we force these people to resign?
If a dentist has an affair, he doesn't loose his job. I am so sick of people thinking this stuff is their business. For one the media won't leave their wives alone, and then they interview the mistress. I wanted to punch JOhn Edward's whore in the face when she was talking about the being in love. Have some flipping respect, and go hide in the corner.
And some good politicians have lost their jobs over affairs, which is completely stupid. Everyone does it, and everyone lies about it.

Here Mal, I will even quote it for you. I know following a thread can be difficult.

Last edited:

peace...

And tell me why Bill Clinton should have resigned?
He had the balls to fight, and tell the GOP to shove it. Of course the GOP expect their people (Palin) to quit when it gets too hard.

....And, those 1%ers YET to be BUSTED!!!!!

:clap2:

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,......

Awwwwwwwwwww.....you're not gonna defend all o' those righteous-Republicans??!!

532.gif

Forum List

Back