Shh....Can you hear that?

theim

May 11, 2004
Madison, WI
That's the sound of Liberals laughing at you.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/artic.../MNGV9HLVAG1.DTL&hw=xenophobic&sn=001&sc=1000

Privately, many Democrats conceded the xenophobic and anti-Arab strains to their rhetoric made them uncomfortable. But opinion polls that showed the issue hurting Bush's popularity and GOP chances in November prompted them to step up their attacks.

I know it's too much to ask for some people to give up their charming hope of Dems one day ACTUALLY caring about national security, but still. They NEVER care about anything other than their poll numbers, and frankly you should know that by now, which is why I'm still amazed so many of you fell for it.

theim said:
That's the sound of Liberals laughing at you.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/artic.../MNGV9HLVAG1.DTL&hw=xenophobic&sn=001&sc=1000

I know it's too much to ask for some people to give up their charming hope of Dems one day ACTUALLY caring about national security, but still. They NEVER care about anything other than their poll numbers, and frankly you should know that by now, which is why I'm still amazed so many of you fell for it.

I have seen this happen on this board on other issues as well. People who really should know better are ready to jump down Bush's throat, seemingly oblivious to the fact that what this mostly does is play right into Dems' hands.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. I'm no friend of the Dems, but when they're right, they're right, no matter the motives that caused them to be right.

Then there's the other thing...why do we care about Bush's poll numbers? Is he going to try to run again or something?

Hobbit said:
Even a broken clock is right twice a day. I'm no friend of the Dems, but when they're right, they're right, no matter the motives that caused them to be right.

Then there's the other thing...why do we care about Bush's poll numbers? Is he going to try to run again or something?

Then suck up to a broken clock if you must instead of confessing to running like a bare-assed monkey when things got hot. The GOP balls that were once a great sign of relief from years of Clintonian ass kissing have shrunken to the size of a snow pea. Real men don't have ideas and fucking run. They defend them in spite of the danger.

Forum List

Back