Sherrod my sue Breitbart, yeah baby

Fox knew damned well brietbart was a liar and went with his story without vetting it.

They deserve to be sued

Fox did not report she was a racist. They reported that she was forced to resign based on allegations and a film implying that she was a racists.

You need to watch this. It proves your claim is bullshit.

Rachel Maddow Show

The good stuff is half a minute or so in, so be a man and stick with it.

Except, of course, that she blatantly lied about none of it being true. Note how she skipped over "Except the resignation part" Which is exactly what the story was about.

In fact, Hannity even said it appears to be racial comments. Why? Because he acknowledged that they didn't have the full tape.

The story was that she resigned because of a tape where she allegedly provided racist remarks. That is absolutely true.

How is it a lie to report that? OReilly admits that he jumped to too many conclusions, but the story was she had resigned.

Isn't it funny, you provide evidence that shows that Fox is being completely accurate on how they depicted the story. That they didn't break the story until AFTER the resignation. And shocker, you guys try to claim the exact opposite.

Tell me, if Fox said that the sun was yellow, would you guys show the clip and then tell everyone Fox just lied and said the Sun was Blue?

Maybe we should just say that Breitbart set up a trap for the dipshit in the WH, and the NAACP, to walk into and move this to the conspiracy thread.

Maybe we should just say that Breitbart set up a trap for the dipshit in the WH, and the NAACP, to walk into and move this to the conspiracy thread.

It's a classic. Breitbart set them up like bowling pins, and they knocked themselves down. It's actually hillarious.

Fox did not report she was a racist. They reported that she was forced to resign based on allegations and a film implying that she was a racists.

Rachel Maddow Show

Watching MSNBC's Sean Hannity for you now...will report back with a fresh post or an edit.

Yeah she is doing a Breitbart style hatchet job on fox (other than how hannity reported it, on him she is accurate). Its to be expected though.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48e7lY2VJwA]YouTube - Glenn Beck -SHIRLEY SHERROD Obama Fired Her for being Black - Absolved[/ame] (fox news opinion anchor who didn't do as she described at all but did the opposite)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsZEKZSB3JI]YouTube - Bill O'Reilly: "Reality Check" - 07/19/10[/ame] (o'reill context) More context from the following day [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fp8z1deY2UU]YouTube - Bill O'Reilly Apologizes To Obama Official[/ame] (yeah o'reill apologizes)

Rachel Maddow Show

Except, of course, that she blatantly lied about none of it being true. Note how she skipped over "Except the resignation part" Which is exactly what the story was about.

In fact, Hannity even said it appears to be racial comments. Why? Because he acknowledged that they didn't have the full tape.

The story was that she resigned because of a tape where she allegedly provided racist remarks. That is absolutely true.

How is it a lie to report that? OReilly admits that he jumped to too many conclusions, but the story was she had resigned.

Isn't it funny, you provide evidence that shows that Fox is being completely accurate on how they depicted the story. That they didn't break the story until AFTER the resignation. And shocker, you guys try to claim the exact opposite.

Tell me, if Fox said that the sun was yellow, would you guys show the clip and then tell everyone Fox just lied and said the Sun was Blue?

LMAO...take a look at about 3 posts down. I said almost the exact same thing.

If anything Maddow is lying. She is misrepresenting hoiw Fox handled the situation. That clip shows Fox doing absolutely nothing wrong.

LMAO...Maddow is the liar...and NYCarbieer is so jaded he actually used that clip to try to show how FOX did something wrong.

What a buffoon!

Rachel Maddow Show

LMAO...take a look at about 3 posts down. I said almost the exact same thing.

If anything Maddow is lying. She is misrepresenting hoiw Fox handled the situation. That clip shows Fox doing absolutely nothing wrong.

LMAO...Maddow is the liar...and NYCarbieer is so jaded he actually used that clip to try to show how FOX did something wrong.

What a buffoon!

NYCarbineer is a master of the circular firing squad.

Still no actual legal grounds for any suit.

And it is kind of disturbing that wish to undermine the ability of their political opposition to have a voice.

I mean, rancid scumbags like Maddow and Maher and Olberdouche are all horrid, low-life scumbag liars, yet I never hear any conservatives arguing that they should be sued into silence.

Why are libs (vocal proponents of unfettered free speech, at least on paper) so often so eager to silence those who disagree with them?

Tapes are now lying huh?

That is what Fox does not Madow

LMAO...look at the clip and tell me who is lying.

Maddow lied about how Fox reported it. And she uses clips showing fox repoorting it...PROPERLY.

Even Hannity said she resigned based on a film that APPEARS to show her being racist.

And that was and still is 100% accurate.

Throw a bag of shit anywhere.. this admin, like a heat-seaking missle, will find it, and stand in it!

So she was a racist and was fired by a White guy at USDA.

So therefore Tom Vilsack is a racist right?

She was a racist the same way Robert Byrd was.

They were born again in the holy waters of the Democrat Party that forgives all sins, (as long as you stick to their playbook)

Forum List

Back