Sherman is a Punk...

Sherman makes the play of the game, loses it on TV | FOX Sports on MSN

And even later he didn't have the good sense of a 2-year-old to say "sorry" to that Woman when he was doing the post game interview at the booth.

Fuck him... I Hope the Broncos Brutalize the Seaguls in two weeks. :thup:

You can't bring the 12th man to Metlife with you.

:)

peace...

Yea, it was really shocking to see a football player really worked up seconds after a high energy play won his team a spot at the Super Bowl. Football usually attracts only the gentlest and quiet, so this Sherman interview was just a complete mind blower for me.

You seem like an extremely insightful person.

Last edited:
You are just mad because he was right. He is the best and the Seahawks are the best!
They shut Denver down completely.

Sent from my iPhone using Rat in Ernie's anus's tears.

mal still hasn't come back and admitted that that Crabtree pushed Sherman away in the face when he went to say "good game" right before the interview. Well mal?

I found out because I mentioned it to my roommate and she said "he said WHAT?!!!" :D Turns out Crabtree was pissed at Sherman for bettering him so he facemasked him.

Sherman makes the play of the game, loses it on TV | FOX Sports on MSN

And even later he didn't have the good sense of a 2-year-old to say "sorry" to that Woman when he was doing the post game interview at the booth.

Fuck him... I Hope the Broncos Brutalize the Seaguls in two weeks. :thup:

You can't bring the 12th man to Metlife with you.

peace...

you left out the part where he went up to the other guy on SF before the interview and said "good game" and then got viciously face masked by him. :thup:

NEGGED W/ EXTREME PREJUDICE :mad: !!!

I didn't neg him when I posted that :p

Last edited:
qSYaIw0.gif

Jackson five revisited.

Karma came back and bit Sherman in the ass.

By giving him a Super Bowl ring.
At least he learned his lesson. Too bad you haven't. If you end up on crutches today, please let us know.

She missed the part where he didn't get to stomp all over the field after they won?...

He's an ass... He's really good at what he does, but he's still an ass.

The Seahawks are without question the best in the NFL right now.

And the Broncos are the most Embarrassed... Again.

peace...

By giving him a Super Bowl ring.

At least he learned his lesson. Too bad you haven't. If you end up on crutches today, please let us know.

She missed the part where he didn't get to stomp all over the field after they won?...

He's an ass... He's really good at what he does, but he's still an ass.

The Seahawks are without question the best in the NFL right now.

And the Broncos are the most Embarrassed... Again.

peace...

So he didn't get to stomp... He has a ring and he will become quite a bit richer in the next few months.
Yes, karma is a bitch. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Rat in Ernie's anus's tears.

accidentally reposted that. Sorry :redface:

poor mal :( Cheer up little buddy :) Its only a game :dunno:

I just gave you an honest appraisal of the Bronco's ass kicking... With no emotion.

If you are going Troll, at last make sense. :thup:

peace...

If it'll make you feel any better, I didn't even watch the game. I don't patronize professional sports. Kids getting drafted out of High school, The handing out of college diplomas to many of these guys who can't even spell to give the sport some kind of faux legitimacy, Penn St, etc... Meh, you people can have it. Wasn't always this way when I USED TO OCCASIONALLY watch it back in the late 70's/early 80's.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back