Sheriff Joe Rightfully Gets His Pardon

I love how Trump supporters love them convicted criminals like Arpaio but hate to death HRC who's never been charged or convicted of a crime.

You didn't acknowledge my post about how Arpaio and his correctional staff melts drug addicts alive in cages in the 106 degree desert?
Once again... I don't take anything a John Bitch Society member says seriously.

You know, in light of the events of last weekend, and also considering the fact that there is another white supremacist rally slated for this weekend in Boston, do you REALLY think that pardoning a man who is considered by many to be a racist is such a good idea? Especially when the crime he was charged with and convicted over was a racially motivated one?

Note to the weak minded, Mexican is a nationality, not a race, most have European ancestry just like Americans.

Not my words, what the judge said. He was in contempt.

Ex-Sheriff Joe Arpaio Convicted Of Criminal Contempt

These were your words:

"Especially when the crime he was charged with and convicted over was a racially motivated one?"

His only crime was a disagreement with the judge on the proper way of doing his job. The judge didn't like him checking the immigration status of people his department interacted with, when they had a reasonable suspicion they were in the country illegally. That is not a racially motivated crime, as you claimed.

You know, in light of the events of last weekend, and also considering the fact that there is another white supremacist rally slated for this weekend in Boston, do you REALLY think that pardoning a man who is considered by many to be a racist is such a good idea? Especially when the crime he was charged with and convicted over was a racially motivated one?

Ever been to Phoenix, dumbass? This is where over half the human livestock sneaks into the US. These ain't Swedes or Germans coming across....so what "race" do you suppose Joe should have been looking for? Were they "profiled"? After 40 years in Phoenix, I can tell you exactly which one is native born and which one isn't. They drive with no insurance, hit other cars, get out and run. So we've discovered when it looks like illegals driving a car, they get pulled over. If they're illegal, they get tossed back across the border. Don't for a second pretend to tell us how to handle these assholes.

I love how Trump supporters love them convicted criminals like Arpaio but hate to death HRC who's never been charged or convicted of a crime.

You didn't acknowledge my post about how Arpaio and his correctional staff melts drug addicts alive in cages in the 106 degree desert?
Once again... I don't take anything a John Bitch Society member says seriously.

But this is something that we should be agreeing upon.

Jon's Jail Journal (by Shaun Attwood)

On the same day the cops at Perryville left Marcia Powell out in a cage with no water in 106 °F weather, until the heat finally claimed her, over here at Buckeye prison, two SSU guards left me and 25 other individuals outside in the cages for two hours. They gave us only one 8 oz cup of water and expected us all to drop UA’s. We all said, “No. No one can drop.” One prisoner had to be taken inside due to symptoms of heat exhaustion. We all got booked for refusing to provide urine samples, though no one had enough water to urinate.

Now, since Marcia Powell died, state-wide policy doesn’t allow any inamtes to remain in the cages whatsoever. All over the yard and on the prison directory channel on TV are warnings about heat exhaustion, and tips to stay hydrated along with detailed descriptions about what the Arizona sun can do to a person.

He and his staff are notorious for roasting inmates alive while laughing at them as they twitch and beg for mercy.

Not my words, what the judge said. He was in contempt.

Not by a jury...he disregarded an illegal court order, continued enforcing US immigration laws and was found in contempt by a Clinton appointee who hated his guts because she has beaner fever. He could easily win on appeal but Trump has decided to save him the time and expense....as he should.

So the criminal is happy to get a pardon but he never saw anyone else fit to give a pardon. He was going to be 'tough' on crime, like Trump who is now pardoning people 'he likes'. He wouldn't pardon John McCain because John McCain was captured and drumpf 'likes people that weren't captured'.

And you derps I'm sure don't see the irony in pardoning this POS Arpaio. I mean why would a convicted criminal have to serve his sentence?

So the criminal is happy to get a pardon but he never saw anyone else fit to give a pardon. He was going to be 'tough' on crime, like Trump who is now pardoning people 'he likes'. He wouldn't pardon John McCain because John McCain was captured and drumpf 'likes people that weren't captured'.

And you derps I'm sure don't see the irony in pardoning this POS Arpaio. I mean why would a convicted criminal have to serve his sentence?

You got a problem with Italian-Americans you racist fuck?

ConservaTARD still hasn't apologized for titling his thread with a falsehood.

You got a problem with Italian-Americans you racist fuck?
Derps is an Italian slur? Since when?
Are you drunk again?

Yes. Justice should be blind. Not meted out while looking through a political lens. To do otherwise is not justice, nor is it what Americans want.

Forum List

Back