Sheriff Israel

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
I'm certain that many here won't believe this, but I turned to my wife while watching this guy on that CNN town hall last week and said "this guy is a blowhard and he should not be seeking the spotlight".

Dude went and got himself some much unwanted attention.

I like my sheriff's to be low key and of few words. But it seems like the people who seek out that gig are often not the quiet type.

It's a political office in most regions if not all, so yes, they make speeches and have spotlights turned on them. They can't run off and hide. Since it's now pretty much impossible to keep form getting sued by any criminals' relatives, or some 'advocacy' scam or other, he merely tried to limit his exposures to such suits, i.e. his job, so attempts at blaming him or any officers is of course just more deflection from addressing the real problems. I'm sure the the parents of most of the victims are already out looking at new cars, big TV's, jewelry, etc.

I'm certain that many here won't believe this, but I turned to my wife while watching this guy on that CNN town hall last week and said "this guy is a blowhard and he should not be seeking the spotlight".

I like my sheriff's to be low key and of few words. But it seems like the people who seek out that gig are often not the quiet type.

I agree on this. He sounds like a New Yorker or somewhere up in the NE. He failed as a leader when he said he was only responsible for things he 'knew about'. That's not how it works

-Geaux

It's a political office in most regions if not all, so yes, they make speeches and have spotlights turned on them. They can't run off and hide. Since it's now pretty much impossible to keep form getting sued by any criminals' relatives, or some 'advocacy' scam or other, he merely tried to limit his exposures to such suits, i.e. his job, so attempts at blaming him or any officers is of course just more deflection from addressing the real problems. I'm sure the the parents of most of the victims are already out looking at new cars, big TV's, jewelry, etc.
Who do you think is responsible for the current political climate in America?????

I can answer that.

image.php

Now, you libs think you can call the NRA murderers but the people that we thought were paid to protect us from being murdered in our schools say it's not their problem.

Now you know why people in this country are buying guns left and right now.

A closet crusader. A lotta talk and a badge.

If it's true that more than one of his deputies failed to enter the school while the shooter was active, then the Sheriff needs to resign.

Forum List

Back