Sheriff In Charge Of Oregon Massacre Probe Posted Sandy Hook Truther Video

Then leave it at that, and leave the tragedy at UCC out of it. They are not related except in your head.

How dare a sheriff have an opinion you don't agree with. What's next, cats sleeping with dogs?

You people are pitiful..but funny to watch.

Then leave it at that, and leave the tragedy at UCC out of it. They are not related except in your head.

Do I tell you what to post? I agree with President Obama that all shootings should be politicized.

Obama should stay out of it... State issue.

He is fully lacking of common sense... All he can do is go around repeating universal background checks.

Not helping

Do I tell you what to post? I agree with President Obama that all shootings should be politicized.

Obama should stay out of it... State issue.

He is fully lacking of common sense... All he can do is go around repeating universal background checks.

Not helping

Grin and bear it. These massacres must be politicized until we get universal background checks.

For once I agree with this asshole!!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Should have happened years ago!!! Offuckingcourse schools cant be
gun-free" zones!! Might as well say, "TARGET PRACTICE INSIDE: SITTING DUCKS"

Only those with no ability to connect the dots don't recognize that if somebody had been armed in that classroom a lot more people would be alive today!!

f'ing duh:bye1:

For once I agree with this asshole!!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Should have happened years ago!!! Offuckingcourse schools cant be
gun-free" zones!! Might as well say, "TARGET PRACTICE INSIDE: SITTING DUCKS"

Only those with no ability to connect the dots don't recognize that if somebody had been armed in that classroom a lot more people would be alive today!!

f'ing duh:bye1:

Personally, I wouldn't care if they ALL had been armed - so long as they had undergone background checks and their guns were legal. Apparently one student was armed - but didn't have the balls to use it. He didn't want police to mistake him for the shooter.

How is this relevant to what happened in Oregon? For that matter how is it relevant at all?

It's just background information on the sheriff who is anti-gun control and even sent a letter to VP Biden that he would violate his oath of office to uphold the Constitution by refusing to obey any federal gun control laws.

Forum List

Back