Shep Smith Names Every Single Republican Who Refused To Come On His Show

i did
stop attempting to twist what i said, punk
So when you were claiming that Shep wasn't a Republican, you really meant he was a Green?

What did you mean?
holy shit
put down the bottle
You giving up already? Fine with me.

I WIN!!!!!
multi.gif
multi.gif
multi.gif

Last edited:
He Got Stupid?

From his posting records, it appears to be a congenital condition.

Shep Smith Names Every Single Republican Who Refused To Come On His Show And Talk 9/11 First Responders Bill

Good for Shep for stepping up and continuing the fight to try and get this bill passed.
wait, were you one that challenged my claim that Shep wasnt a republican?
:lol:
Thank you for confirming that it's really Democrats who care about 9/11 responders.

Good job, DiveCon!!!

yeah yeah, it's ONLY you liberals and lefties who CARE, so long as it's OTHER PEOPLES MONIES and it's GIVEN out through the Federal Guberment.
How much did you VOLENTEER to send to the 9/11 responders?

I ask again, What's been going on for the last nine years? These people have totally been without care? Or, is it as some have said, they've had care under the insurance plans? What happened to all the money that was donated post 9-11? What?? And, now that we have obamacare why do these folks still need more? and what about Oklahoma? Oh yes, they did their heroic deeds without whining about it years later. This smells to me. Too many un answered questions. Need sympathy? America open your wallets. Just like those 18 thousand farmers turned into 90 thousand. American taxpayers should feel scammed.

Shep Smith Names Every Single Republican Who Refused To Come On His Show And Talk 9/11 First Responders Bill

Shep Smith -- picking up where Jon Stewart left off last Thursday -- continued his own tirade against the GOP's refusal to pass the 9/11 First Responders bill.
Today he named all the members of the GOP who had been invited on his show to explain their decision and refused. All of them.

Instead he got former Gov. George Pataki, who offered a very brief, very faint concession that the GOP has raised 'valid questions' before agreeing that, yes, it should get passed. "This is the right thing to do."

Good for Shep for stepping up and continuing the fight to try and get this bill passed.

so Fox ox can provide opinions others like? good to see....I am however left wondering what happened to the faux news thing and the angst over proselytizing on Fox? *shrugs* seems uneven to me.

And just a question; is there any real worth in asking why people think is was 'wrong' to not vote for it?

Last edited:

Shep Smith -- picking up where Jon Stewart left off last Thursday -- continued his own tirade against the GOP's refusal to pass the 9/11 First Responders bill.
Today he named all the members of the GOP who had been invited on his show to explain their decision and refused. All of them.

Instead he got former Gov. George Pataki, who offered a very brief, very faint concession that the GOP has raised 'valid questions' before agreeing that, yes, it should get passed. "This is the right thing to do."

so Fox ox can provide opinions others like? good to see....I am however left wondering what happened to the faux news thing and the angst over proselytizing on Fox? *shrugs* seems uneven to me.

And just a question; is there any real worth in asking why people think is was 'wrong' to not vote for it?

it's cause he supposedly "called out Republicans" and "he's gay" take notes whydonchya?

Forum List

Back