“She (Hillary) reminds me too much of the slave plantation white wife of the white ‘master’...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Sister Souljah: Hillary reminds me of ‘the slave plantation’
- LINK: Sister Souljah: Hillary reminds me of ‘the slave plantation’

Author and recording artist Sister Souljah on Thursday blasted Hillary Clinton’s public persona:

“She reminds me too much of the slave plantation white wife of the white ‘master..."

“She talks down to people [and] is condescending and pandering... “She even talked down to the commander in chief, President Barack Obama, while she was under his command (Sect of State)."

At this point I was tempted to say something like - 'Uh-oh...Democrats / Hillary are being seen as 'slave Owners, and the blacks don't sound too enthusiastic about votin' for 'em' - BUT THEN 'Sister Souljah' went on to prove she is a FREAK:

Sister Souljah:
"If black people kill black people every day, why not have a week and kill white" people?”

“[Obama] is fearful and powerless to stop his military and police force from executing innocent people based on race.”

“One of the things I have tried to make clear is that racism is a system of power...That system did not go away....There have been changes in the nuances of it, but the system is still intact, and it’s still institutionalized.”"
(I actually agree with her on this one...)

“She reminds me too much of the slave plantation white wife of the white ‘master..."

“She talks down to people [and] is condescending and pandering... “She even talked down to the commander in chief, President Barack Obama, while she was under his command (Sect of State)."
That's exactly what she is.

Must be why most black people love the Clintons.

if it was 1768 they wouldnt....

Poor progressives. They've spent so many years demonizing whites, now they have to try to sell a criminal one off to their own electorate.

It's in the DNA of negroes to be enslaved.
A thousand years before any negro tribal chief sold his negro slaves to a Dutch trading ship for a fucking handful of glass beads that tribal chief's ancestors were enslaving their neighbors and visa versa.
The negro slaves that came to the US brought their slave mentality with them. The same mentality anyone can see in any inner city negro shithole in the country.
Only now the slave owners are the DEMs who keep their negro slaves 'on the plantation' with free fucking housing/health care/transportation/food stamps/cable and cell phones.

It's in the DNA of negroes to be enslaved.
A thousand years before any negro tribal chief sold his negro slaves to a Dutch trading ship for a fucking handful of glass beads that tribal chief's ancestors were enslaving their neighbors and visa versa.
The negro slaves that came to the US brought their slave mentality with them. The same mentality anyone can see in any inner city negro shithole in the country.
Only now the slave owners are the DEMs who keep their negro slaves 'on the plantation' with free fucking housing/health care/transportation/food stamps/cable and cell phones.
What are the Republicans doing for their trailer park constituents Danny? They get the same free stuff and they spend their welfare money on guns and meth.

Ole Bill still thinks Obama should be serving him tea.

Forum List

Back